• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things Nana said to his first wife

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
And Dawn. And Roe. And Layla.

Screenshot_20240329-072008.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
“I love you” is probably the most disturbing thing he ever said to her.
I love you and all you do is hurt me. I mean, if you don't want to say it back you don't have to, but you could've signed an autograph for Matthew. That's my little brother man, he's only six years old. We waited in the blistering cold for you for four hours and you just said, "No". That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fucking idol. He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do.

My dick's gone soft I'm wondering why I, even have a dick at all. My morning shit clogged up my toilet, and I can't pee at all. And even if I could my dick's so small I dribble piss all down my balls. It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I was listening to some old clips and he was saying how ugly some broad was who was alright. All I kept thinking was, fucker you married Dr Zaius shut up!!!!

midwit

Forum Clout
I wonder when they stopped fooling around with Dawn.

Presumably it was around 15 or so when she was officially a hag by their tastes.

What a life she's had to lead. A cum dumpster for two mentally ill brothers. One of em gets rich but she doesn't get much of a taste at all. Has no choice but to follow in Ant's social circle bc what else is she going to do? Gets serious with one of Ants friends, turns out he's been playing for the pink team. Has to watch mom die a terrible death basically alone bc the boys don't care. Finally finds a man who is normal-ish but she's 150 years old by then, somehow has a kid who isn't special. Then breast cancer, followed by Ant moving nearby so she has to relive all those incestuous blowjobs at holidays etc.