• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

These guys are a fucking problem

lowend73

Forum Clout
1697551321864.jpeg

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I was just watching a Redbar clip where he went over a Kill Tony show with Dane Cook. In the episode a “troll” went on stage and immediately called Dane a 50 year old creep that only dates 20 year old girls and called Tony and Redban Rogan’s asswipers.

Tony, the self-proclaimed “roaster” couldn’t handle it and kicked the guy out and cut his entire segment from the final show. I hated Rogan and his whole crew before but I truly despise them now. So incredibly thin-skinned and unfunny. All of them. Joey Diaz also threatened to kill Redbar and his wife over jokes.

Nothing worse than these comics that act like tough guys and brag about their wealth. That’s why New York is always going to be the only true comedy city. LA and Austin are infested with washed-up faggots that can roast people as much as they want but spaz out when someone they deem lesser than them dares to say anything back.

Forum Clout
I was just watching a Redbar clip where he went over a Kill Tony show with Dane Cook. In the episode a “troll” went on stage and immediately called Dane a 50 year old creep that only dates 20 year old girls and called Tony and Redban Rogan’s asswipers.

Tony, the self-proclaimed “roaster” couldn’t handle it and kicked the guy out and cut his entire segment from the final show. I hated Rogan and his whole crew before but I truly despise them now. So incredibly thin-skinned and unfunny. All of them. Joey Diaz also threatened to kill Redbar and his wife over jokes.

Nothing worse than these comics that act like tough guys and brag about their wealth. That’s why New York is always going to be the only true comedy city. LA and Austin are infested with washed-up faggots that can roast people as much as they want but spaz out when someone they deem lesser than them dares to say anything back.
A roast has to be funny. Anyone can go up and call Bill Cosby a rapist, make a joke out of it stupid.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
A roast has to be funny. Anyone can go up and call Bill Cosby a rapist, make a joke out of it stupid.
The only thing that made it funny was how they reacted so poorly. If they really wanted to stick it to him they wouldn’t have thrown a tantrum. They gave him the exact reaction he was looking for. It’s just satisfying seeing someone go after the Rogan crew since they’ve been untouchable for years now. Even Delia and Callen are still protected.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Because they don’t want to be comics. They want to be celebrities. Thats the only reason you move to LA. And unlike being a musician or an actor where you need SOME creativity and talent you need none to be a comic , especially in that city. LA comedians are a caricature of everything wrong with Hollywood: Arrogant, no talent, rich parents, career gifted to them, sensitive faggots, backstabbing, leeching off those bigger than you, etc.