• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THESE FUCKING UHH UNRULY NIGGERS SHOWING OFF THEIR GUNS - HEY MOTHERS DICK CUNTBAG, ITS NOT A UHH UHHH UHH A FUCKING TOY!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
1721679207630.jpeg

1721679219214.jpeg

1721679231325.jpeg

1721679242327.jpeg

1721679251251.jpeg

1721679260444.jpeg

1721679296785.jpeg

1721679309737.jpeg

1721679323614.jpeg

1721679594864.jpeg

IMG_2028.jpeg

IMG_2029.jpeg

Forum Clout
Nana is the roughest, toughest, most cold-blooded elderly bottom queen at the range. He knows all the gun range poses, and exudes an icy demeanor as he calmly "double taps" scores of cardboard niggers. In real life, though, he's still the tittering, anxious little fairy who's afraid of getting caught prancing in mommy's shoes. He might as well be posing with Nerf guns.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nana is the roughest, toughest, most cold-blooded elderly bottom queen at the range. He knows all the gun range poses, and exudes an icy demeanor as he calmly "double taps" scores of cardboard niggers. In real life, though, he's still the tittering, anxious little fairy who's afraid of getting caught prancing in mommy's shoes. He might as well be posing with Nerf guns.
Lol he definitely does a sassy little pose in the mirror before heading to the range to see the boytth

1721692082655.jpeg

JasperB

Forum Clout
He had his dream scenario at Time’s Square that fateful night when he had the chance to pull his gun and finally get to be the tough badass he so desperately wants to be seen as but he pussed out and decided to cry about it on twitter like a fag and completely derail his life. Nice guns, stupid.

Forum Clout
He had his dream scenario at Time’s Square that fateful night when he had the chance to pull his gun and finally get to be the tough badass he so desperately wants to be seen as but he pussed out and decided to cry about it on twitter like a fag and completely derail his life. Nice guns, stupid.
And he can never live that fact down. The one time when he had the opportunity to back up his tough talk, he opted to screech, run home like a little girl, and frantically tweet like a massive gaping faggot. Nana was right there in the shit, surrounded by unruly FNs, and he tucked his tail and ran away. All the gum-chomping at the range in the world won't change that.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I'll always use any opportunity to tell this story:

Come by later! He said. OK. Come by later. Back door locked. OK. Front door locked. OK. I can see through the door window he's passed out on the couch. Lemme check the basement. PINGO! I know he's asleep upstairs so I just chill and have some beers in the basement. Little while goes by, I decide to go upstairs. Open the door to the basement, dude twitches, eyes get all wide before the recognition set in.

Responsible gun owner left his basement door unlocked and his *loaded* piece on an end table as he counted sheep. If that wasn't me and somebody malicious, all his 2A shit was for naught.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Even with a gun she loses. Brave mama can’t even be there when faggot Gavin “night of the long knives” his friends. You really think he’s squaring up with some giant South Carolina f/n and pulling the trigger? With his health he probably can’t hold a gun without shaking uncontrollably at the best of times, let alone when he’s terrified.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I'll always use any opportunity to tell this story:

Come by later! He said. OK. Come by later. Back door locked. OK. Front door locked. OK. I can see through the door window he's passed out on the couch. Lemme check the basement. PINGO! I know he's asleep upstairs so I just chill and have some beers in the basement. Little while goes by, I decide to go upstairs. Open the door to the basement, dude twitches, eyes get all wide before the recognition set in.

Responsible gun owner left his basement door unlocked and his *loaded* piece on an end table as he counted sheep. If that wasn't me and somebody malicious, all his 2A shit was for naught.

giphy.gif