• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Worm and Thor on YKWD

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I saw that they made an appearance recently, but can't bring myself to watch; the thought of it repulses me so much.
sopranos22_season_6_2006-h_2017.jpg

Anyone see it? Anything worth laughing at in it. I imagine it's just 2 hours of Norton and Kelly pretending they're not homosexuals while a mentally ill Nordic dude basically bullies them on camera.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I saw that they made an appearance recently, but can't bring myself to watch; the thought of it repulses me so much.View attachment 192830

Anyone see it? Anything worth laughing at in it. I imagine it's just 2 hours of Norton and Kelly pretending they're not homosexuals while a mentally ill Nordic dude basically bullies them on camera.
Can we please, please get a Frank Vincent *homophobic reaction face* SMILIE on this board? I requested this 3 years ago but it’s needed now more than ever. PLEASE.