• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Wack Pack in 2022

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IMG_0145.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Do they even go on Stern anymore? Stern is so celebrity obsessed and PC, I'd be surprised if he even mentions them.
That was from a year ago. I’d say those two are on the less offensive side of the wack pack. I’m sure it’s toned down and there’s no more craptacular challenges but I’d imagine having them on is his last connection to the old fans. ETA is dead and Beet is retired but he still has the highest viewed Stern clip in the last 5 years when he returned via Skype to shill Beetcoin.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
That was from a year ago. I’d say those two are on the less offensive side of the wack pack. I’m sure it’s toned down and there’s no more craptacular challenges but I’d imagine having them on is his last connection to the old fans. ETA is dead and Beet is retired but he still has the highest viewed Stern clip in the last 5 years when he returned via Skype to shill Beetcoin.
Beet is awesome and lol at beetcoin haha

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
"Beetlejuice" is just the character that Lester Green plays. Lester is an accomplished actor and scholar, holding several degrees.
Everyone's seen him on screen, but he's such an amazing character actor people genuinely don't recognize him. He even played a black guy once.
Rocky Marciano.jpg
Buzz Aldrin.jpg
Oppenheimer.jpg
Don King.jpg