• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Virgin Danny Ross Vs The Chad Sam Roberts

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
48ed8d51018276d7fcd296daf0e4c429.jpg

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
Oy vey, I wish Sam Roberts was my son. Daniel was handed so many good jobs by his family and he couldn’t hold a single one. He could have worked at his uncle’s window company in the office, at the hospital, the bank, or his other uncle’s welding business but Dovid is very difficult.

I’m so sorry Dovid has disappointed you sir 😞. I’m sure if you were still alive you’d have him thrown in the loony bin again.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
This is the kind of shit people at Kiwi Farms thinks is funny.
Yeah, I'm not feelin' this bit. Especially putting his faggotster Klingon niggerster head over a mega-chad meme! I'll tolerate the Opie love bit for obvious reasons (some have actual merit), but I'm gonna fight for the life of me against the Sam Roberts love bit. I don't care who he is pitted against. Good ol' "let 'em in" Sammy needs to be suplexed into a concrete floor and then buried underneath it.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
Yeah, I'm not feelin' this bit. Especially putting his faggotster Klingon niggerster head over a mega-chad meme! I'll tolerate the Opie love bit for obvious reasons (some have actual merit), but I'm gonna fight for the life of me against the Sam Roberts love bit. I don't care who he is pitted against. Good ol' "let 'em in" Sammy needs to be suplexed into a concrete floor and then buried underneath it.

Understandable. I only chose Sam because Danny was sperging about him in another thread.
It really could’ve been anyone Danny used to work with. They’re all in a better position than the world’s most bitter little kike these days.

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Understandable. I only chose Sam because Danny was sperging about him in another thread.
It really could’ve been anyone Danny used to work with. They’re all in a position than the world’s most bitter little kike these days.
I hear ya, bruthaman. I just sperged out about Klingon Forehead Sam because I detest that something like that is not only allowed to exist by nature, but is also allowed to proliferate upon God's green earth! It's a goddamn crime against humanity, I tell ya! That evil hyena cackle echoing through the atmosphere via Sirius satellites... I'd be thrilled if errant Chinese space junk blasted those Sirius satellites out of orbit and both Pelican Boi closet faggotster Stern and Jim & Sam show was never heard from again... Along with it plummeting to earth and impacting directly into the roof of West Chester's Not Sam basement, men in tights faggotry ridden, gay ass Nike nigger footster collection podcast studio and burning to the ground.