• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The TRUTH About PATRICE O'NEAL (Newsflash: Patrice was on the DL)

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout

Yall may rememer Jessy PS from that gay shit dick and maddox were doing, but just recently he just dropped this absolute fuckin bombshell on Patrice

Basically he revealled that Patrice was secertly gay, and that there are some other NYC comedians that are gay.

Watch the vid itself...
it's fuckin amazing

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
lol okay so it’s way more likely that Patrice couldn’t get hard and didn’t want to lose his persona. This niggabsaid they got married.. they got married on his death bed.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I dont like Jesse and his gay podcast. I do enjoy him trolling faggot Mersh, but thats about it. Another stream Jesse did that I liked quite a bit was his watch of Norm Macdonald and Stephen Merchant, with the idea that Norm knew that Stephen was a pedophile and was fucking with him the entire interview.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I dont like Jesse and his gay podcast. I do enjoy him trolling faggot Mersh, but thats about it. Another stream Jesse did that I liked quite a bit was his watch of Norm Macdonald and Stephen Merchant, with the idea that Norm knew that Stephen was a pedophile and was fucking with him the entire interview.
Mersh is from longidland by the way of William Floyd mastic Shirley area. He is the definition of white trash nigger scum.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Mersh is from longidland by the way of William Floyd mastic Shirley area. He is the definition of white trash nigger scum.
I fuckin hate that guy. He's such a wigger loser. His claim to fame being "I drove Bobo to a comedy gig once." Fuckin loser. Pretty embarrassing that Lois Gomez had Mersh on his little gay podcast as if Mersh is a real person worth interviewing.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I’m not even sucking dick here but if you listen to this and can’t tell he’s either stupid or trolling. You might be gay.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I fuckin hate that guy. He's such a wigger loser. His claim to fame being "I drove Bobo to a comedy gig once." Fuckin loser. Pretty embarrassing that Lois Gomez had Mersh on his little gay podcast as if Mersh is a real person worth interviewing.
I gotta look that up. There’s two kinds of guys from LI mersh and cumias. You occasionally come by the opie (water people) I live near the water now and they’re a different breed.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
My opinion? No. Patrice wasn’t a fag he was just a serious fucking weirdo. No regularly adjusted men participates in cuckold scenarios, gets off by having his nipples sucked, and travels to third world countries to bring prostitutes to orgasms. But this is a guy who couldn’t even understand how fucking trannies wasn’t gay. There’s nothing ive ever seen of Patrice that would indicate homo instead of creep.

But Jim? It’s very easy to see he’s a homo even without considering him marrying Alena. He blew children for years on end. He fucks trannies with literally 0 issues regarding his sexuality. All of his relationships with women fail and he asks them to peg his ass. All of that leads to gay.

Hitler

Forum Clout
My opinion? No. Patrice wasn’t a fag he was just a serious fucking weirdo. No regularly adjusted men participates in cuckold scenarios, gets off by having his nipples sucked, and travels to third world countries to bring prostitutes to orgasms. But this is a guy who couldn’t even understand how fucking trannies wasn’t gay. There’s nothing ive ever seen of Patrice that would indicate homo instead of creep.

But Jim? It’s very easy to see he’s a homo even without considering him marrying Alena. He blew children for years on end. He fucks trannies with literally 0 issues regarding his sexuality. All of his relationships with women fail and he asks them to peg his ass. All of that leads to gay.
Why do you think Jim married a tranny, and not go full gay and marry another man? Is it that with a tranny he can still pretend that he is not gay? I really do not understand it, but maybe that's a good thing.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why do you think Jim married a tranny, and not go full gay and marry another man? Is it that with a tranny he can still pretend that he is not gay? I really do not understand it, but maybe that's a good thing.
Neither. It’s just his personal preference as i’ve explained before. A woman doesn’t appeal to Norton for many reasons, mainly that they’re too vanilla. He doesn’t like the appearance of men. He would never date or fuck a twink but he likes penis. It is a rather conflicting belief but he loves cock but also loves the aesthetics and presentation of women - So trannies is literally just the best of both worlds.

Like i said before, Norton wouldn’t consider himself gay because he has no attraction to men, only penis. Again, as contradictory as it is it makes sense in the context of trannies. They don’t “look like men” ie they wear dresses makeups and wigs like a women. But they have dicks which is the main appeal.

Renaus

Forum Clout
He was obese and diabetic. I'm pretty sure that he even admitted that he couldn't get hard anymore.
I sincerely can't understand how people like Jesse insist in making videos. He is doing it for 10 years and no one cares about his existence. Even Mersh is somehow more successful. The guy has 0 charisma.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

He was a pedophile, Stephen merchant?