• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The truest ting ever said about Danny 'Kike' Ross

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
239d9d99c365b23677433ccc95bc8feb.png

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I thought I was 4th mic because I was the 4th mic. I was the in studio producer. Like, when Than was, you heard him more. Or when...ugh..."Stuntbrain" was, you heard him more. When I gave it to Sam, you heard him more. Opie has control of in-studio mics. If he doesn't want you on, you won't be on.

Sam was more obnoxious and interjecting more, it was called out by Anthony the confrontation avoiding kuhn.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Sam was more obnoxious and interjecting more, it was called out by Anthony the confrontation avoiding kuhn.

The dynamic changed when I gave in-studio to Sam. By design. I knew Opie would froth at having "his guy" in the spot. It was a power play by Opie to let Sam into the conversation. It worked, and everyone hated how much Sam was on the air. In-studio quality declined and that was the end of that. Literally.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The dynamic changed when I gave in-studio to Sam. By design. I knew Opie would froth at having "his guy" in the spot. It was a power play by Opie to let Sam into the conversation. It worked, and everyone hated how much Sam was on the air. In-studio quality declined and that was the end of that. Literally.

No one cares, Danny.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The dynamic changed when I gave in-studio to Sam.
When "you" gave? The google intern doesn't decide who gets fourth microphone privileges. You were not a boss. Opie was.
By design. I knew Opie would froth at having "his guy" in the spot. It was a power play by Opie to let Sam into the conversation.
Wait....Opie made the power play? Literally one sentence ago it was you "giving Sam" the microphone.
It worked, and everyone hated how much Sam was on the air. In-studio quality declined and that was the end of that. Literally.
"Everyone hated". Only you did. Everyone else seemed fine with it. No one cared when you were fired. In fact most O&A fans didn't even care when your boyfriend Anthony was fired. As more people listened to Opie and Jim and even Jim and Sam compared to Compound Media.