• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The thing about Danny Ross is..

G

he's probably a pedophile. Why would you be best friends with one for years if you weren't?

Danny, comment?
Hey he reported Nana to the police just as soon as Nana stopped letting him leech off of him.
Screenshot_20240306-173706-394.png

The only people who know about you hate you Danny.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Hey he reported Nana to the police just as soon as Nana stopped letting him leech off of him.
Has he ever addressed this MASSIVE elephant in the room, that he was friends with the guy for years before he supposedly filed a police report, and did so only after they stopped being friends?

If Danny were a woman, he'd have accused Anthony of raping him after their breakup.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Has he ever addressed this MASSIVE elephant in the room, that he was friends with the guy for years before he supposedly filed a police report, and did so only after they stopped being friends?

If Danny were a woman, he'd have accused Anthony of raping him after their breakup.

I've addressed it time and time again. You just would rather invent a reality for yourselves.

I didn't "file a police report". I made a witness statement when I was asked to by the victim's family. I didn't even believe him until I heard the story repeated to me verbatim.

Why do you care so much about my friendship with guy. What about it is so fascinating for you, you still want to discuss it over a decade since it's ended? Two co-workers were best buds for a while. What's so shocking about this.

G

Why do you care so much about my friendship with guy. What about it is so fascinating for you, you still want to discuss it over a decade since it's ended?
Because it's weird that you were mooching off of a known pedophile for so many years and you're pretend like you didn't know and you weren't mooching for free room and board.

Just own it dude. Stop trying to correct the record and set things straight and tell people they don't know what they're talking about and just admit what everyone knows: you were the renfield to pedophile Dracula.