• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Sue Lightning HATE thread

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
‎
Forum Clout
All troons deserve a bullet, though that might be a waste considering they're inevitably barrelling towards suicide.
Nice retro games channel, stupid. Talk about the same 3 Resident Evil games over and over like they're obscure hidden gems. I'm sure it isn't astroturfed as fuck by Youtube and Twitch.

Fucking embarrassing the kid gloves that freak is handled with here. You guys give a lot of weird faggots love just to spite Jim/Nana.

Maybe I'd give up and become a woman too if I had a little boyclit pecker like that.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Theres really no reason to “hate” Sue. She’s done good by us. The fact that she’s a troon is irrelevant. The whole point is she publicly humiliated Anthony and was good to us throughout. The only thing that matters to me about her being a troon is that Anthony fucked her and it makes him gay.