• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The sky is a neighboooorhoooooooood 🤘🏻

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
That might be the Foo Fighter’s worst song but pig thinks it’s gold

It's fucking awful. The verses with the palm muted chords are just terrible. It's like something a teenager would play thinking they're awesome.

I never had any particular dislike towards Foo Fighters before but now I know they're pig's favorite band, I can't stand them.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I honestly thought this song was The sky is an astronaut.

The real name makes even less sense that that, though.

Forum Clout
5b622d342000009f00378b98.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Pat describes this as "challenging music" because he's retarded. Bit of a chunker as well.

He described their music as "new, challenging, innovative". I literally cannot think of another band that applies less to.

Nickelback are more "challenging" that this money printing, by-the-numbers, piece of shit band.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I remember back when Pretender came out. My buddy was washing Foo Fighter balls hard, playing that CD all the time. I was like "Yo, this blows." It was all soft yacht rock bs. Fuck Dave Grohl's golly-gosh bullshit. No wonder the songs are lame af when the guy writing them is as interesting as room temperature water in a beige cup.