• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The show would have been better

lowend73

Forum Clout
If both Anthony and Jim had come out of the closet and embraced their disgusting lifestyle. I really think their suppression for dick and man ass really affected their life. Being free really would have helped them immensely .

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
At least Jim is "living his truth" as the saying goes, taking raw loads in his bottom from his large cocked Norseman "girlfriend". Anthony will never admit he's a homosexual and attracted to men. Look at the original pic where my pfp comes from - he is elated as this other man is pressed up against his pock marked face.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Ant is really into black men. His life changed the first time he saw Denzel in Glory back in 1989.

Following little white girls is a cry for help.

Forum Clout
At least Jim is "living his truth" as the saying goes, taking raw loads in his bottom from his large cocked Norseman "girlfriend". Anthony will never admit he's a homosexual and attracted to men. Look at the original pic where my pfp comes from - he is elated as this other man is pressed up against his pock marked face.
That is a facial expression only a queer man could make.