• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The ribest nana tweet

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Everytime i think about this one i can help but end up in stitches

4294ffd4-5c3d-477c-b2ee-4abc89667db6-jpeg.57835

It's just so vitriolic and childish. Wonder why burr severed ties with him....

PFGTard

Forum Clout
My favorite is the one where he goes “I’ll say it. I fucking hate them. Yes ALL of them. They are a burden on our society…” etc etc.

Like yeah Anthony we know you hate black people. It was phrased like a fucking coming out post lol.
He'll post retarded shit and then quote retweet someone calling him a racist by saying something along the lines of "WHAT?? TOO REAL??? IM USING THE FACT CARD!"

midwit

Forum Clout
My favorite is the one where he goes “I’ll say it. I fucking hate them. Yes ALL of them. They are a burden on our society…” etc etc.

Like yeah Anthony we know you hate black people. It was phrased like a fucking coming out post lol.
I'm laughing pretty hard rn reading this one tbh Sue.

It's because he genuinely thinks that he is verbally brilliant, and that his previous "not all of them" qualifiers are something that people take seriously.

So in his dopey head, it's like "ALERT! ALERT! ANTHONY CUMIA HAS CHANGED COURSE! I NOW OFFICIALLY HATE ALL OF THEM!"

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'm laughing pretty hard rn reading this one tbh Sue.

It's because he genuinely thinks that he verbally brilliant, and that his previous "not all of them" qualifiers are something that people take seriously.

So in his dopey head, it's like "ALERT! ALERT! ANTHONY CUMIA HAS CHANGED COURSE! I NOW OFFICIALLY HATE ALL OF THEM!"

Even the good nogs are one perceived “disrespec” slight away from chimping out, though. It’s a tough one.

Forum Clout

Except he doesn’t say it, ever. I genuinely :image_9248_m: think he thinks that’s his get out of jail free card, like the whole world are idiots thinking he’s a racist when he never typed out the entire word, so clearly we’re wrong.

Forum Clout
My favorite Nana tweet was when he posted a screenshot of the video of the African funeral dancers saying “I’m supposed to ignore this???” or something like that. It was one of the first things I saw when I discovered the Reddit and I still laugh thinking about it.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
My favorite Nana tweet was when he posted a screenshot of the video of the African funeral dancers saying “I’m supposed to ignore this???” or something like that. It was one of the first things I saw when I discovered the Reddit and I still laugh thinking about it.

You know he didn't give a shit about the disrespect to his dead mother and was instead raging about the implication of him being black. Hilarious that irked him so much he put a bounty on the subreddit.