• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The reviews for Spare Me are in!

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Oh no...

2.png

1.png

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I remember when he got kicked out from the Comedy Cellar by Club Soda Kenny and told the story the next day on his show, and that clip of him telling that story got transcribed word for word and was a chapter in his book.

Even his shitty small talk with the guys in the booth trying to figure out who kicked him out made it into that chapter. "Was it Ginger Ale Joe who kicked you out?"

Not a single ounce of effort was put into making this pamflet sized drivel. I'm astounded that he decided to "write" a second book after the book signing debacle from his first one.

Forum Clout
Did he have a contract with either his publisher or ghost writer for multiple books?

This stinks of a AntH "least effort to meet an obligation"

And neither of these books have been what everyone wanted- a tell all of the O&A years behind the scenes of stuff they haven't already repeated on the show 1,000 times
Ghost writers for sure. He had them on once when he "wrote" the first book.

Forum Clout
Those folks neglected to mention that this "book" is literally a transcription of stuff available on youtube.

Mike Bochetti put more effort into his book than Nana did.
He tried pulling the same shit howard stern did with shitty book of interviews but I doubt cumia got anywhere close to the millions howie got from the publisher.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember when he got kicked out from the Comedy Cellar by Club Soda Kenny and told the story the next day on his show, and that clip of him telling that story got transcribed word for word and was a chapter in his book.

Even his shitty small talk with the guys in the booth trying to figure out who kicked him out made it into that chapter. "Was it Ginger Ale Joe who kicked you out?"

Not a single ounce of effort was put into making this pamflet sized drivel. I'm astounded that he decided to "write" a second book after the book signing debacle from his first one.
Sounds like he did what Stern did for his 3rd “book” - just transcripts of shows with 10-15 pages of new stuff

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He tired pulling the same shit howard stern did with shitty book of interviews but I doubt cumia go anywhere close to the millions howie got from the publisher.
I will never understand how anyone could still be a fan of Stern after he pulled that shit for his 3rd book. Howie did a giant “fuck you” to whatever was left of his audience and still bitched that it was really hard and time consuming to write 15 pages.

Forum Clout
I will never understand how anyone could still be a fan of Stern after he pulled that shit for his 3rd book. Howie did a giant “fuck you” to whatever was left of his audience and still bitched that it was really hard and time consuming to write 15 pages.
And he called it "Howard Stern Comes Again", like "tee hee, look how nutty and naughty I still am!". Faggot. He should be raped by Jackie Martling in some West Virginia hillbilly holler.