• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Reviews ARE IN -- Even ComPound(thedesk) Media paypiglet fanboys know that Auntie Got Lost!

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The following posts are real opinions by real Cumpound paypigs who really just figured out what we really knew for the past 10 years:

I honestly think Anthony is realizing that living in NYC/Long Island isn't what he wants. He needs to move and try to start up again in NC. He cant keep doing this much longer. It's gotta be depressing to write checks for a house you don't live in
There’s not much to talk about when the Boss barely shows up for his own show.
Yea it is. I would leave for the other message board site but they don’t let anyone sign up.
Whats there to talk about when its just the same old impotent boomer bitching for ten years. BE MORE FUNNY
Ant is mailing it in , he's older made his money and wants to move south and do remote rants on video games or with Gavin ...only keeping channel alive for the misfits like geno.. sort of reminds me of bennington who only keeps his show alive for his kid having a job she doesn't deserve..
Ant has never been smart with money..just that he's had alot of it thru some big radio contracts and maybe the stock market..but I hate to say this but Opie is in financially better shape than Ant.. Ant is burning thru money with Carolina house and the bleeding at the Compound..
I was a huge Opie and Anthony fan back in the day and was so excited back when Compound Media started but it's over. Move on. Those days are gone and they aren't coming back.
It makes sense; the network is dying.

Anthony should have just done his solo show from the beginning and never bothered with an entire network of shows

Kevin Brennan has mentioned it multiple times, but look at the talent pool Compound Media once had: the Legion of Skanks, Aaron Berg, Gavin McGinnis, Shane Gillis, Michale Malice etc.

All went on to bigger things because Keith and/or Erock couldn’t run a business. According to Luis J. Gomez, the amount of money the Skanks were asking for was laughable - like around $100 more - and Keith still cut them loose.

Maybe Ant should have hired actual management types with actual business know-how instead of his friends?
I'm starting to debate pulling the plug myself. In Hot Water is just watching a man die on camera.

"blacks need to get a handle on their community"
"whitey is waking up"
"one of my Jan 6th buddies is being wronged"
"motley crue got endless blowjobs"
"my native American wife and the bs the neighbors give her"
And last but not least "promotion for a show 60 people attend, to miss 2 shows watched by 2 thousand people watch and pay for."

Anthony's show is good when Ant is in the mood to work and doesn't rely on some shit comedian to carry him through his hangover. But yeah it's just gettin too inconsistent.
The people on the network that I like/liked have better ways to listen to them for free. Cumia is now just that old man on the porch still yelling about the same shit and playing the victim “I can’t believe club soda Kenny through me out” like wtf. He signed his book for me so hey that was nice
I’m not one of these people that hates the man or anything, in fact I was a fan. Just find him more cringe than funny these days. I brought up the burr thing because it was one of the most out of touch things he’s ever done in recent memory and his response was even worse. I personally think he’s going to shut compound down soon. From the clips I see and what I’ve read it’s not doing as well and he’s enjoying it less
I canceled my auto renew. Time to move on.
Why lie? Every other show worked except for his. He has no respect for the people who have supported him over the years.
I guess all he owes the fans as content and he probably doesn't respect them nor do most celebrities are entertainers. Is we are just a means to an end. And I think Anthony's probably an okay guy... But he gave up on his network a long time ago
Ant doesn't care. Only cares about video games. Those people he ridicules who rob stores have more of a work ethic than he does.
My question is…… how has this whole endeavor been fiscally sustainable? Rent in Manhattan for that studio( I’ve been there, I’m definitely one of the reasons he stopped having shitheads like me in the bleachers. Lol) has to be 8-10k a month plus employees, tech costs, etc. there’s no way he’s coming close to covering those costs let alone turning a profit each month. Someone school this shithead how it’s possible to keep it all alive!
I cancelled two months ago and haven't missed it. I check in here to see if anything has improved enough to restart the subscription.
The network is only supported by Bobos and truckers. Watching two closeted gay men flirt with each other and repeat bland, plagiarized conservative opinions? Wow sign me up. Watching a junkie nobody and a diminutive Jew talk about nothing? Wow! Chrissie Mayr looks like a horse and isn’t funny.
Been a subscriber for years but I finally had to bounce. Didn't auto renew a couple of weeks ago. If Ant no longer cares about his show, why should I?
I saw the tweet that said no show due to technical difficulties. The stream was up but then ended without a show.
Yea, I couldn’t be bothered anymore about daily/weekly/monthly threads. I cancelled my sub awhile back. I think Ant is hilarious and always will but he drowned underneath his own bullshit. And even though I think he is a good guy with well intentions Geno just made this network an alcoholics den. And it’s not fun for me watching wretchedly old men get black out drunk cause “lol good one boss!”

I think Steve and Garrett are talented as fuck but are essentially being squandered here like literally everything else since this started 10 years ago. Skanks, Malice, the Philadelphia connection that they were essentially first dibs on and now they all individually have Patreons that dwarf anything compound has in terms of views.

I checked out a Gum Friday because they aren’t locked on Vimeo…it’s still Ray DeVito rants and then a diatribe of how he’s right about Covid. Like holy shit man; just mentally, how can you live in that Groundhog Day.

I then checked out the YouTube clip with Anthony bitching about hotels and yea it’s funny but the crux of it is completely within his control he just can’t help go of the stranglehold he has on arrested development and he’s yelling at me about how to live my life. The guy can’t even check his cup of noodles for a packet of sauce.

TL;DR the network is BORING. Unless you want an Xrated Hannity yelling about blacks after a 55 year old man in a bandana yelled at you about 15 points that went nowhere this network is for you. Oh yea and somehwere in there Dom Jamison and bill shulz do a show I guess, I couldnt tell you.

Your fans are done with you, stupid.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Your fans are done with you, stupid.
For any rational person this would be a wake up call. For as hokey as it is the subscribers are his fucking boss. There isn’t the middle management of SiriusXM anymore that acts as the liaison between the fans and the show. There isn’t Opie or even Jim to carry his ass anymore. He doesn’t have FU money. He’s been dwindling it away since 2014. I always try to psychoanalyze this DWOPE because it makes no sense how a seemingly normal person can be so irresponsible…after his firing he must have had a good chunk of savings. He invested in the network which gave him back very slight profits or an even return. “This is great. I’ll just keep doing the same thing as it’ll increase from here!” and it never did. And he just never fucking noticed how bad it was until he had to sell his house just to keep afloat. Now CM operates at an insane loss while his savings dry up. And again…any rational person would realize if they can’t grow anymore they sure as fuck have to keep the people they DO have happy. Not Anthony. A consistently short sighted lazy nigger. As the long as the money rolls into next week it’ll roll in forever.

I have so much contempt for him.