• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opster got 5.2 million views in a clip yesterday

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout

Solid NUMBAS

IMG_6614.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yes Pete, I'm sure the guy who is far more successful as you are is illiterate what a jealous like little faggot with butthole eyes and a dead dad

Hey bud, since you're a Trumpy could you help me understand some things that he says?

He keep bringing up Hannibal Lecter when talking about immigration. He's said that Hannibal Lecter "is a great man", "is a wonderful man". First off, Hannibal Lecter is a fictional character. And if he were a real person, he certainly wouldn't be described as a "great" or "wonderful" man. Can you explain why he thinks Lecter is a real and great person?

Keeping on this, he usually mentions this after saying something about immigrants "seeking asylum". Hannibal Lecter was in an insane asylum. Does Trump think immigrants who are "seeking asylum" looking for mental help in the states? It doesn't seem that he understands the word "asylum" and what it means. Can you explain this connection between Lecter and immigrants, constantly being made?

Thanks in advance.

Forum Clout
Hey bud, since you're a Trumpy could you help me understand some things that he says?

He keep bringing up Hannibal Lecter when talking about immigration. He's said that Hannibal Lecter "is a great man", "is a wonderful man". First off, Hannibal Lecter is a fictional character. And if he were a real person, he certainly wouldn't be described as a "great" or "wonderful" man. Can you explain why he thinks Lecter is a real and great person?

Keeping on this, he usually mentions this after saying something about immigrants "seeking asylum". Hannibal Lecter was in an insane asylum. Does Trump think immigrants who are "seeking asylum" looking for mental help in the states? It doesn't seem that he understands the word "asylum" and what it means. Can you explain this connection between Lecter and immigrants, constantly being made?

Thanks in advance.
This reads like one of my fag uncles Facebook posts.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Thanks in advance.
I'm not reading any of this shit. Have a good one.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Danny taking a break from his successful career to argue about politics to anonymous 50 year olds…. Lmao

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout

Thanks in advance.
The Hannibal Lecter thing was a joke he was making regarding democrats supposedly letting people out of insane asylums from other countries into the USA. He was saying that they were letting people out who were crazy like Hannibal Lecter.

Of course the media portrayed it as if he was talking about Hannibal Lecter as being a real person, so the retards who watch the news could use it to own Trump supporters on message boards.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The Hannibal Lecter thing was a joke he was making regarding democrats supposedly letting people out of insane asylums from other countries into the USA.

I don't get it. How would US Democrats release patients and send them here? That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Of course the media portrayed it as if he was talking about Hannibal Lecter as being a real person,

He literally said "Hannibal Lecter was a great person." More than once.