• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The new Louis CK doc looks horrendous.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
IMG_6069.jpeg

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
Usually when I watch someone's content I can at least understand why people like it even if I don't. Not kinder. His stand up is terrible.
He's the worst. Kindler's one of those comics that got their start doing theatre in college and gradually decided to be a comic cause they're too lazy to act but they crave attention and fame.

I just looked this up, it's a particularly bad set. It's insufferable rambling from a kike who thinks he's a genius for bombing on purpose.

dfb4acd3a5fe52e2ccfa9d980adf3a32.jpeg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He's the worst. Kindler's one of those comics that got their start doing theatre in college and gradually decided to be a comic cause they're too lazy to act but they crave attention and fame.

I just looked this up, it's a particularly bad set. It's insufferable rambling from a kike who thinks he's a genius for bombing on purpose.

I would really love if we went after him and Andy Richter instead of of Pat, which I'm not involved with. If these two were to be destroyed it could actually make some waves.

Forum Clout
I'm curious what Michael Ian Schwartz says but not enough to wade through this filth.

Forum Clout

>you have no idea how genious Kindler is

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
J'adore the whimsical music, the other heavy hitting comics will have a thing or two to say about this docko!
#ruizing
@Jizz hoo hoo

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout