• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The most unlistenable Bobo clip of all time

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
The roadtrip one with Colin and that unfunny cunt comedian is pretty bad too. Iliza Shlesinger. Of course Nana & the Worm sell all her awful "jokes" in hopes of fucking her.

Jim talked about narcissists a lot in reference to Bobo. "As performers we all have a little of it". Yuck.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Another sign Jim had no business being a 3rd mic

Bobo was good for the up and down bit. Otherwise, he was forced and a time killer
Sam’s only talent was messing with retards and autistics. I can’t see WWE using him much longer. I saw they new owners with the Endevor deal want Michael Cole to do commentary for ALL their shows instead of different announcer teams - they want it all to have the same voice. There goes any chance of a job for Sam.

G

Sam’s only talent was messing with retards and autistics. I can’t see WWE using him much longer. I saw they new owners with the Endevor deal want Michael Cole to do commentary for ALL their shows instead of different announcer teams - they want it all to have the same voice. There goes any chance of a job for Sam.
Good for Michael Cole! Not only does this fuck over Sam and the other man-child faggots who don’t belong in the WWE, but I like Michael Cole.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout

Sam never had any chance of being a commentator. It's literally the Seinfeld bit. George wants to do color commentary for baseball games and Jerry goes "they usually get a former baseball player to do that, no?"