The Million Dollar Question

Nana is

• Gay

• A Pedo

• A Gay Pedo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Not gay, sticks with the legal age in NY but grooms younger teen girls in anticipation of them becoming legal. A ghoul but not a fag.

Its highly probable that he slipped a digit or two into Bobo’s sister’s 16 year old asshole.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I don't care if he's gay.

I do mind if he's a pedo.

I don't get how neither an angry father, a bitter ex, or the Bud Light/Xanax/Minoxidyl cocktails haven't killed him yet.

If the Highlander was a degenerate pervert, he'd be Anthony in Times Square photographing black transgender women, all while the Kurgan keeps checking his watch impatiently in an alley.

Cptbaldopie

I don't care if he's gay.

I do mind if he's a pedo.

I don't get how neither an angry father, a bitter ex, or the Bud Light/Xanax/Minoxidyl cocktails haven't killed him yet.

If the Highlander was a degenerate pervert, he'd be Anthony in Times Square photographing black transgender women, all while the Kurgan keeps checking his watch impatiently in an alley.
How's he still alive? Mick jagger is still alive. Someone else here said it he's the odd statistics. He's always bragged about girls that are broken away from family so there is nobody to give him shit.