• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The meanest name you could give a little boy

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
Mawredydd (with the emphasis on the middle syllable) was a masculine name in medieval Welsh, but there are so many better names to pick for the modern ear if you insist on giving your son a Welsh name, like Madoc, Caradoc (usually anglicized as Craddock), Griffith (you can really fag it up with the old spelling like Gryffydd if you insist on being a queer and punishing your child), or Roderick. Even Owain/Owen.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
1692563754408.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Mawredydd (with the emphasis on the middle syllable) was a masculine name in medieval Welsh, but there are so many better names to pick for the modern ear if you insist on giving your son a Welsh name, like Madoc, Caradoc (usually anglicized as Craddock), Griffith (you can really fag it up with the old spelling like Gryffydd if you insist on being a queer and punishing your child), or Roderick. Even Owain/Owen.