• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Jim and Sam renewal will be bleak, $100M to “Call Her Daddy”

Forum Clout

On a side note, this is the second largest podcast? I’m going to assume that guys who listen to Joe Rogan date girls that listen to Call Her Daddy, right?

I’m all for shaking down a company for all they are worth but Scott Greenstein is a fucking retard. How he hasn’t gone full Enron exec is beyond me. Just shut it all down at this point.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
So, with a little VPN trickery, I indulged in a free trial of Sirius (just a trial, I'm not paying for that shit).

Here's what I learned:

- Their music channels play the same songs incessantly, regardless of what they claim.

- The Sinatra channel actually needs more Sinatra.

- Tom Morello needs to just host his fucking show and keep his 100 year old mother off the fucking air.

- Howard Stern is ALWAYS on vacation, and when he's not, I wish he was.

- Conan O' Brien has his own channel now, and all it does is make me miss Craig Ferguson even more.

- Raw Dog is... Not terrible. I actually came across several sets of our buddy Rich Vos, and he wasn't bad! I was surprised, he made me laugh a bit. Even got a chuckle out of Steve.

- The Beatles Channel CAN actually make you sick of The Beatles.

- I love Ronnie, but Bennington needs to hang it up.

At no point did I listen to Jim and Sam. Not a once. Forgot they even existed, and when a rare advert reminded me that they did, I was sure to not accidentally land on them ever.

If I wanted to hear stupid and stupid, I'd have tracked down an old episode of Bob and Tom.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don't know anything about this broad other than she's quite ugly and must bankrolled by the (((media bosses))) in order to continue promulgating degenerative messaging to further subvert the kultcha? Or is that pretty much every "famous" podcaster/influencer now?

I know absolutely nothing about her beyond the name of the podcast, and I can safely assume her whole thing is about there’s too many babies in the world already, and no man is gonna tell her how to live her life, and she’s going to enjoy it to the maximum like a man would, who would he praised for it fyi.

Lunkhead

...and rise again!
Forum Clout
So it's some dogshit show aimed at promoting the slut lifestyle to young women, but it's moving to a platform that only geriatrics and truckers listen to. Nice business move, stupid. Is Lady Trucker going to call in and talk about her yeast infection? Who is going to tune in for this shit?

Forum Clout
So, with a little VPN trickery, I indulged in a free trial of Sirius (just a trial, I'm not paying for that shit).

Here's what I learned:

- Their music channels play the same songs incessantly, regardless of what they claim.

- Tom Morello needs to just host his fucking show and keep his 100 year old mother off the fucking air.

- Conan O' Brien has his own channel now, and all it does is make me miss Craig Ferguson even more.

- Raw Dog is... Not terrible. I actually came across several sets of our buddy Rich Vos, and he wasn't bad! I was surprised, he made me laugh a bit. Even got a chuckle out of Steve.

At no point did I listen to Jim and Sam. Not a once. Forgot they even existed, and when a rare advert reminded me that they did, I was sure to not accidentally land on them ever.

If I wanted to hear stupid and stupid, I'd have tracked down an old episode of Bob and Tom.
When I briefly had Sirius, I heard Morello with his mom a couple times. I assumed it was a one-off that they did as a favor to him because she was terrible.

I went in with very low expectations because I’ve hated Morello ever since I saw him do a solo set at a festival years ago and he referred to himself in the third person as “The Nightwatchman” the entire time.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
When I briefly had Sirius, I heard Morello with his mom a couple times. I assumed it was a one-off that they did as a favor to him because she was terrible.

I went in with very low expectations because I’ve hated Morello ever since I saw him do a solo set at a festival years ago and he referred to himself in the third person as “The Nightwatchman” the entire time.

You know, there's something absolutely daft about guitarists.

I can say this because THAT'S WHAT I AM!

Morello is immensely talented, but you can just see he is far too full of himself. I'm surprised him and de la Rocha never killed each other on stage with their egos. Fuck, even Peter Lawlor and I went at it on live television, and we were never as big as Rage.

Then you have The Edge from U2. Bash Henry Rollins all you like - I certainly do - but he had a great diatribe about "The Edge" once that was fitting. How full of yourself must you be to choose YOUR OWN NICKNAME?

And then you have the dregs of society who whip out their small dick because they know what chords are what, i.e. Joe. He plays ok, I give him this, but he's not the next Keith Richards or Eddie Van Halen. He's just passable, like a Kenny G record in the background of an office party. You can ignore it easily.

There's times my brother and I have to call out each other in front of the band when we get too full of it. I'll look at him, he'll look at me, and we have to just say "you play a guitar, asshole", and we come off our pedestal.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Here's what I learned:

How important is the Elvis Channel?

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Call me daddy. Wow, that sounds like it’s about sex!!!!! Hawk tuah!!!!!! I like sex!!!!!

9a2d95045326b99c319ed571ca94084c.jpeg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

Here's what I learned:

Tom Petty radio is worth it