• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The irony of this comment 9 years later

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-03-27 135422.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t know how but Joe won in life compared to Ant. Ant actually had to show up to a job for 20 years and put effort in and Joe got a free paycheck for it. We can call Joe a leech but you know who I blame more? Faggot cowardly Nana for not telling his brother “What? You want me to give you money forever because of a CHILDHOOD BET? NO!!!” Instead his stomach twisted and he started to sweat and meekly agreed to be raped for the rest of his career.

Joe may fucking suck at music but he’s actually “made a living” out of it, unlike Nana, who failed so hard at it he had to become a literal slide whistle playing clown on a shock jock radio show.

Joe didn’t have to hide the fact that he was taking Testosterone, Nana does. Joe didn’t have to hide the fact that he’s bald, Nana does. Joe didn’t have to hide the fact that he’s unhealthy, Nana does. Joe has children, which is a low bar, but Nana just fucks ones that aren’t even his own.

While Joe was peeling potato's and playing the blues with nigs at Ft. Bragg, Anthony was hanging out in his mother’s bars with his ugly crater face wasting his life. Joe had the ingenuity to sell fake pistol grips for the extra $$$ while unmotivated Nana pretended to install AC ducts while his coworkers did all the work.

When Joe dies he will be surrounded by Dawn, his children, and his wife. His former and current band members will all pay their respects. When Nana dies NO ONE will be there. NO ONE will pay their respects. And I can’t speak for anyone else but I would cheer if Ant died, I would be sort of bummed if Joe did.

Forum Clout
I don’t know how but Joe won in life compared to Ant. Ant actually had to show up to a job for 20 years and put effort in and Joe got a free paycheck for it. We can call Joe a leech but you know who I blame more? Faggot cowardly Nana for not telling his brother “What? You want me to give you money forever because of a CHILDHOOD BET? NO!!!” Instead his stomach twisted and he started to sweat and meekly agreed to be raped for the rest of his career.

Joe may fucking suck at music but he’s actually “made a living” out of it, unlike Nana, who failed so hard at it he had to become a literal slide whistle playing clown on a shock jock radio show.

Joe didn’t have to hide the fact that he was taking Testosterone, Nana does. Joe didn’t have to hide the fact that he’s bald, Nana does. Joe didn’t have to hide the fact that he’s unhealthy, Nana does. Joe has children, which is a low bar, but Nana just fucks ones that aren’t even his own.

While Joe was peeling potato's and playing the blues with nigs at Ft. Bragg, Anthony was hanging out in his mother’s bars with his ugly crater face wasting his life. Joe had the ingenuity to sell fake pistol grips for the extra $$$ while unmotivated Nana pretended to install AC ducts while his coworkers did all the work.

When Joe dies he will be surrounded by Dawn, his children, and his wife. His former and current band members will all pay their respects. When Nana dies NO ONE will be there. NO ONE will pay their respects. And I can’t speak for anyone else but I would cheer if Ant died, I would be sort of bummed if Joe did.
It took years before he saw dividends from introducing AntH to Opie!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

You make some good points for sure, Sue. But I prefer to think of it this way...

They're both a pair of good for nothin niggers :image_9253::image_9247:

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout

Nice and condensed as usual.

How did you get into the show?

Sue Lightning:
Well, I was playing fortnite and th-