• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The intern half my age I’ve never interacted with beyond creepy advances thinks i’m repulsive?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I was confused because this applies to Ant as well
There are a handful of times where women or girls in the studio were either unable to hide their revulsion towards Anthony or Jimmy. Or simply returned fire on an insult and you can clearly tell that it hit home. Like the whores that Ian hired to be his goddesses kept ripping on Anthony's scarred up face and he couldn't take it without flipping out like a dweeb.

Even a handful of comics or radio guys would hit Anthony or Norton hard a few times. Like Maxwell saying that Norton just did "AIDS jokes" over and over and had no other material. And that Norton was a hack was brutal because Patrice mocked Norton for the same thing a year or so later. Or Mancow would call Anthony "acne" as in "Opie and Ac-ne" and you could tell that it really got under Anthony's (burn victim level) skin.

But you know.......Gregshells.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
There are a handful of times where women or girls in the studio were either unable to hide their revulsion towards Anthony or Jimmy. Or simply returned fire on an insult and you can clearly tell that it hit home. Like the whores that Ian hired to be his goddesses kept ripping on Anthony's scarred up face and he couldn't take it without flipping out like a dweeb.

Even a handful of comics or radio guys would hit Anthony or Norton hard a few times. Like Maxwell saying that Norton just did "AIDS jokes" over and over and had no other material. And that Norton was a hack was brutal because Patrice mocked Norton for the same thing a year or so later. Or Mancow would call Anthony "acne" as in "Opie and Ac-ne" and you could tell that it really got under Anthony's (burn victim level) skin.

But you know.......Gregshells.
Jordan Kay called Anthony "rat faced" and Nana flipped out so bad. It's almost likes he's insecure.