The Hero of The Stupid pursues a Heroically Stupid Lawsuit

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

"In his filing from last August, Melendez sought unspecified damages from Sirius XM Holdings Inc., claiming the company profited from illegally exploiting his celebrity on channels dedicated to Stern.

Melendez alleged that SiriusXM and Stern used his name, persona and voice from old recordings without his permission in order to attract more listeners and sell more advertising."

Yeah, John, you're the reason listeners are "flocking" to a dying source of "entertainment".

Why can't he just die already? I'd like to nominate Stuttering John as an Honorary Cumia.

Also, John The Stutterer was better.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"

"In his filing from last August, Melendez sought unspecified damages from Sirius XM Holdings Inc., claiming the company profited from illegally exploiting his celebrity on channels dedicated to Stern.

Melendez alleged that SiriusXM and Stern used his name, persona and voice from old recordings without his permission in order to attract more listeners and sell more advertising."

Yeah, John, you're the reason listeners are "flocking" to a dying source of "entertainment".

Why can't he just die already? I'd like to nominate Stuttering John as an Honorary Cumia.

The only times I've ever laughed at John were when he referred to some sort of fire cracker as "Nigger Chasers" and any of the litany of times Artie trashed him across Stern and their podcasts over the years. Some of the only AA shows worth revisiting are when John was on and Artie and Nana would trash him. Nana later went on to take something John said personally and trashed his stand up and his trans child on air without John being there to defend himself. Fags, all of them.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Too bad we don’t have an “Honorary Tomlinson” category, or he could be made Knight of the Sharter

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️

Who is John the Stutterer? Did he get kicked off for asking for money like Jackie?

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
John The Stutter is absolutely NOT better. All he did was repeat his boring, tired, inane drivel Ad astra.

Kinda like some faggot I know that gimmicks as a forgotten Genesis singer.