• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hardest working man in the world...

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Privileged spoiled brat who grew up comfortably and never worked a day in his life so he jerks off over men who work harder than him and he “thanks them for their service” like they have a fucking CHOICE to not work blue collar… they’re just doing this for AMERICA and because they’re such MEN.

Yeah its hard work. It’s also a job most people get pipelined into when they don’t even have a high school education. Or if you’re an illegal spic.

Anyway that doesn’t matter because according to Joe comedy is the hardest job in the world. 1 million construction workers…how many comedians are out there, B? You may slave away all day at the wetsaw cutting tile for some rich fucks bathroom…who cares? Thats less taxing, and dangerous, than being a KILLER who tries out his CRAFT in front of people. Just to make their day brighter. Should comedians get discounts and have a Veterans Affair like office for their grueling work? Erock, comment?

Forum Clout
like they have a fucking CHOICE to not work blue collar… they’re just doing this for AMERICA and because they’re such MEN.

Yeah its hard work. It’s also a job most people get pipelined into when they don’t even have a high school education.
i mean they’re still choosing to work an honest job instead of dealing drugs or just sitting around leeching off of a girlfriend like a nigger

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
i mean they’re still choosing to work an honest job instead of dealing drugs or just sitting around leeching off of a girlfriend like a nigger
That wasn’t my point and i’m literally blue collar…I mean Joe sucks off construction workers because he wishes he was as tough and strong as them, when it’s not some complicated thing. Joe could be working construction right now if he wanted to.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
That wasn’t my point and i’m literally blue collar…I mean Joe sucks off construction workers because he wishes he was as tough and strong as them, when it’s not some complicated thing. Joe could be working construction right now if he wanted to.
Yeah. Why would he want hundreds of millions of dollars to talk for a living when he could be laying bricks like a real man!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yeah. Why would he want hundreds of millions of dollars to talk for a living when he could be laying bricks like a real man!
…Yes? Do you see the way he sucks off blue collar workers? It’s one thing to acknowledge they’re the backbone of America and very hard workers. Its another thing to talk about how they’re the only people you’ll listen to because they have real world experience and wipe SWEAT from their BROW with their HANDS covered in DIRT. “Fucking wow man look at that guy at the oil rig…can you imagine being him…” He sucks off construction workers like Nana sucks off whites. He desperately wants to be their kin.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
…Yes? Do you see the way he sucks off blue collar workers? It’s one thing to acknowledge they’re the backbone of America and very hard workers. Its another thing to talk about how they’re the only people you’ll listen to because they have real world experience and wipe SWEAT from their BROW with their HANDS covered in DIRT. “Fucking wow man look at that guy at the oil rig…can you imagine being him…” He sucks off construction workers like Nana sucks off whites. He desperately wants to be their kin.
A guy who talks 3 hours a day says "I worked hard labor for a bit and it took everything out of me. I couldn't imagine that being my life." Your response is "stop sucking off the blue collar." Would it be better if he said "god I'm glad I'm not one of those retarded apes, imagine doing that shit in your 40s"?

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
I wish Rogan the same factory equipment mangling fate I wish for fucking Marion. Get ground into pulp, weirdos.