• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The funniest part of anthonys book, that makes me howl whenever i think about it

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
An inspiration, truly

1000005389.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He hired no less than 2 ghostwriters to help him write a book that was nothing other than stories he’d told dozens of times before.

Yet another example of him throwing money away because he’s a lazy cunt. He’s definitely gonna die broke.

G

He hired no less than 2 ghostwriters to help him write a book that was nothing other than stories he’d told dozens of times before.

Yet another example of him throwing money away because he’s a lazy cunt. He’s definitely gonna die broke.
They were probably Keith's "recommendations" and they chopped up whatever they bullied out of Nana three ways. The "ghostwriting" was them recording him into a dictaphone then playing it back over Word dictate to text.