• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

the DMAN's going to the Opie store, what you getting

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
the @DMAN will only get you one thing

i want to rock the Opester's can with the size matters shirt, but it might be a little edgy to wear in public, so i'm going with the Carl's creepy cabin shirt from the #Ruizing collection. it's a deep cut from a time you'd have to be a devoted brotherman to get it and it's subtle so if you do get it, you're a real one.

1706683648448.png

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
DMAN is the talk of the truckstop with his Love Ya Miss Ya tee and #Ruizing hat.

Hey, Opester. You should totally own the haturz by releasing those sales numbahz!

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
the @DMAN will only get you one thing

i want to rock the Opester's can with the size matters shirt, but it might be a little edgy to wear in public, so i'm going with the Carl's creepy cabin shirt from the #Ruizing collection. it's a deep cut from a time you'd have to be a devoted brotherman to get it and it's subtle so if you do get it, you're a real one.

View attachment 179948
Surely Opie is giving Carl's family a taste from the proceeds, right?