• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The crowd Nana expected based on his sharpie count.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
IMG_1784.jpeg

Forum Clout
Nana's ride home that night must have been like Ozzy blowing off Jim's books times ten. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall for that.
He’d just spin as the LIBTARDS ruined it.
He probably did allow Joe to convince him there were "credible threats of an Antifa incident" after a couple of beers.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Not only did he falsely believe he was loved enough to burn through 4 sharpies on his fans, he believed he was reviled enough to need an entourage of security guards and cops guard his exit like the fucking secret service. In reality it was all a pittance. The only fan who showed up was Bobo. The only hater was some libtard we tricked into protesting there. And then in the middle you got Joe going “IM A FATHER OF FOUR”

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I like how passionately Joe was defending Ant and explaining how he isn't a racist. Meanwhile his brother is now regularly laughing at black kids dying on Twitter. What a pair of niggers.

5.jpg
I almost angrily tweeted at AntH b/c every time I scrolling down Twitter to see all the news of the day and I see his stupid profile picture, it's always quote tweeting some black kids fighting. That's all he ever posts. Every.Single.Time.

Forum Clout
Not only did he falsely believe he was loved enough to burn through 4 sharpies on his fans, he believed he was reviled enough to need an entourage of security guards and cops guard his exit like the fucking secret service. In reality it was all a pittance. The only fan who showed up was Bobo. The only hater was some libtard we tricked into protesting there. And then in the middle you got Joe going “IM A FATHER OF FOUR”
Remember after his domestic violence arrest, when he left the police station, and Joe was clearing a path through what they assumed would be a media frenzy, and it was like one guy? Nana was all set to "no comment" his way to the limo like he was Jimmy Hoffa, and, as usual, no one cared.