The Craigslist bit is from KF

Ashcroft

With gusto and style, micropenis.
1000001040.png

1000001042.png

This ^ is the first thing on KF that ever made me laugh discounting Josh's I Want A Family speech.

Bonus: not Rick necessarily but makes ya wonder...

1000001039.png

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Rick's become such a big lolcow now that it's impossible to say who's doing this to him, just like it was with the swattings. Of course he tries to pin everything on us because we're his first love but it could be kiwis, people who know of him through CWC's videos, someone who he was rude to on Twitter etc.

Maybe being an abrasive asshole to everyone he encounters online for the last 10 years wasn't such a great idea after all.

Prison Enjoyer

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'mmmmmmm thinking this is too funny to be from KF.
This is our brand of humor.

Did anyone ever take credit officially for the original Craigslist bit about the pepperoni? I think the mastermind of that may have returned.
Well the first one actually wanted his shit taken off his lawn where this one is clearly a joke that nobody would take seriously and its loaded with references. This gas one would never put pat in position that he has to defend his property. No idea if its the same person but they are two different pranks ( outcomes) using the same method. The gas one will just get laughed off and removed.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot