• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The comments on this video are driving me nuts

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

Am I being an autistic retard here or is Opie right to be annoyed with Ant in this moment? Ant's being an annoying fuck. Opie wants to address something that's actually fucking with his life at the time and uncomfortable little nana can't deal with a real moment and has to keep cracking jokes like a circus clown the whole time until Opie eventually cracks. God I hate YouTube O&A fans. Mongs - the lot of em.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This was a prime example of Anthony and Norton's sabotaging Opie on purpose and gaslighting him. Antony had dozens of moments on air where he refused to let anyone joke about them. Lobster girl, his girlfriend in the mental asylum, race or gun talk, and so on. Where he would pout and threaten to walk off of the show like a complete faggot. Or when Daniel Ross was fired he went on his F.H. Riley's rant on Twitter and sent "the cunt won't even look at me" message to Opie like a total queer.

What's not apparent here is that Anthony and Ben Sparks are the ones who initiated that article. The person who made up the entire sex tape story was Ben Sparks. As he was upset over being fired from O&A for the Stern Fan Walkover Incident. And the stuff in the article about who invented "WOW' and other items came from Anthony who relayed them to Ben. Because Anthony knew if he talked to Chauncey Hayden directly that Chauncey would not keep it a secret longer than ten seconds.

So Anthony and Ben make up a bunch of lies about Opie. Ben sends them to Stern flunkie Chauncey Hayden. Anthony knows that the article was being written behind Opie's back. And then when it comes up on air deliberately attacks Opie with passive aggressive womanlike behavior in typical pissy eyed style.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Don't Believe His Lies | Know Your Meme

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This was another example of Opie saying he really needed them that day. But they were LOVING it because Chauncey was writing bad shit about Opie while trying the divide and conquer praising Anthony, who was loving it. Norton was allowing Opie Hate in his heart at this time, and so began the years of withholding laughter from genuinely funny lines.

Opie needed them that day, but somehow he was in the wrong for arguing with more maturity than Anthony who was unloading years of "this isn't the right time to complain" whining on Opie. Same thing Norton did when he was screaming "YES I WANT TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION!!!!!!" Preferably on the air where people will think I sound cool attacking you!!!!!

Ben Sparks (Opie's stlaker) works with Anthony all the time. Anthony hired Garrett who worked for O&A at WNEW. Then he hired Erock who has always been Team Opie and always resented him. Norton and Anthony conspired to drive Opie out of his own show, after he did all the footwork. Then that faggot Sam joined them after siding with Opie like a coward.

Anthony has been trying to play O&A staff against Opie forever. He makes moves just to spite Opie.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Am I being an autistic retard here or is Opie right to be annoyed with Ant in this moment? Ant's being an annoying fuck. Opie wants to address something that's actually fucking with his life at the time and uncomfortable little nana can't deal with a real moment and has to keep cracking jokes like a circus clown the whole time until Opie eventually cracks. God I hate YouTube O&A fans. Mongs - the lot of em.

Correct. Listen back to the Jill Nicollini breakup saga. For the first hour or two when Ant is describing the girl in the closet everyones offering their quips because its a funny story. However the last hour where Ant is responding to her email and the article NO ONE is doing these little quips. Why? Like Opie said. “It’s a real moment. Just go with the real moment. I know when you’re having one and I shut the fuck up.”

Anthony is a literal child. His stomach twists up when he senses another man even getting annoyed. But him? He can scream into the microphone all day and tough shit to everyone else.

Forum Clout

Nah Opie is being a performative bitch, working himself up and feeding a troll. His whole schtick on the show was being an edgy dick to people, then he pisses and cries when someone trolls him. Faggotini!

Last edited: