• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The capacity in one sharpie

Forum Clout
Is 968 DVD:s.

20231020_205311.jpg

4 x 968 = 3872

20231019_220136.jpg

sheer-fucking-hubris-star-trek.gif

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
This is one of the few pictures that makes me feel a brief tinge of sympathy for nana. He's so excited to sign all the books that he imagines his hoard of fans will be eagerly waiting to get signed.

The reality of course was just one clench-fisted mongoloid showing up. Nana had to have wept into her pillow that night.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is one of the few pictures that makes me feel a brief tinge of sympathy for nana. He's so excited to sign all the books that he imagines his hoard of fans will be eagerly waiting to get signed.

The reality of course was just one clench-fisted mongoloid showing up. Nana had to have wept into her pillow that night.
I would feel bad if he had any self awareness or shame. Norton would pull this and go home and cry because as pathetic as he is he’s a shameful little zilch (do you always mimic…) but Anthnee? No way. Like he always does his mind did olympic level mental gymnastics to justify why it wasn’t what it was before he could feel a single bad feeling about it. “Not a lot of fans in NY, they must be so spread out! They must have heard the libtards and redditors were coming and avoided it!”

If we’re talking about a real sad image the fan meet up he did in Ohio takes the cake. It’s the one image that shows just how far he’s fallen and no way in the moment did he not realize that. From doing cross country sold out comedy tours to hanging out at a fucking midwestern BBQ with 50 “people” at it.