• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Anthony Cumia Conundrum

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
So I was just thinking this. Anthony Cumia's fans are objectively the oldest, stupidest, and most unhinged contingent of the old OnA fandom. Anthony has to be aware of this. Now, does he secretly hate this because it reflects poorly on him as he is forced to spiral lower and lower to appeal to them, but has no other choice to financially support himself? - or - is he ecstatic because he gets to be king of the Alzhymers retards, feeding his ego as the smartest person in his own circle, and knowing they will never fall out of line?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I'm not even sure that any of those Anthony Compound Media fans ever listened to O&A beyond one or two compilations. There are definitely some weirdo O&A adjacent fan groups that have cropped up since Anthony was fired. Compound Media drones are one. Where they have this bizarro world interpretation of the show. Where the entire success of the show was because of Anthony. And that without Opie, Anthony could have been bigger than Johnny Carson. Yet without Opie he failed miserably. But their revisionism transcends reality.

You have the Patrice Worshipers as well that constantly postulate how great the world would be if Patrice was alive today and how all wrongs would be righted immediately like he was some messianic savior instead of an obese diabetic rapist mess. "Imagine if Patrice was here now". You get that with tons of dead comics. Like Hicks and Carlin where people are fantasizing how awesome it would be to see Carlin own Trump or whatever delusions are in their minds.

Doug Bell fans have to be clinically insane. Or Chip Podcast fans. I just cannot imagine old school O&A fans listening to either of those without immediately shutting them off forever. Jim and Sam fans as well are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. I would be shocked if Jim and Sam pulls even 10K listeners per day. I would be shocked if Stern pulls 100K as well. These guys are radio fossils.

lowend73

Forum Clout
You have the Patrice Worshipers as well that constantly postulate how great the world would be if Patrice was alive today and how all wrongs would be righted immediately like he was some messianic savior instead of an obese diabetic rapist mess. "Imagine if Patrice was here now". You get that with tons of dead comics. Like Hicks and Carlin where people are fantasizing how awesome it would be to see Carlin own Trump or whatever delusions are in their minds.
All it would have been was postalizing from the diabetic mess. Couple funny quips, but definitely not world changing. I couldn't see Patrice linking up with Anthony after he got fired regardless

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I'm not even sure that any of those Anthony Compound Media fans ever listened to O&A beyond one or two compilations. There are definitely some weirdo O&A adjacent fan groups that have cropped up since Anthony was fired. Compound Media drones are one. Where they have this bizarro world interpretation of the show. Where the entire success of the show was because of Anthony. And that without Opie, Anthony could have been bigger than Johnny Carson. Yet without Opie he failed miserably. But their revisionism transcends reality.

Doug Bell fans have to be clinically insane. Or Chip Podcast fans. I just cannot imagine old school O&A fans listening to either of those without immediately shutting them off forever. Jim and Sam fans as well are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. I would be shocked if Jim and Sam pulls even 10K listeners per day. I would be shocked if Stern pulls 100K as well. These guys are radio fossils.
I think Patrice would’ve become like how Chappelle is now with the egomania and being more serious on stage than before. He definitely would be famous but his legacy would be tarnished by his own doing.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I think Patrice would’ve become like how Chappelle is now with the egomania and being more serious on stage than before. He definitely would be famous but his legacy would be tarnished by his own doing.
And like all other famous comedians who cut their teeth on OnA, upon hitting it big Patrice would likely distance himself from them and pretend it never happened.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout

That Doug Bell shit is a new character right? He's basically copying Jim Breuer

Forum Clout
That Doug Bell shit is a new character right? He's basically copying Jim Breuer
As a massive faggot who has watched his fair share of Doug Bell videos, it’s pretty much a combo of Piscopo and Scorch. Check out Kyle Mooney doing Bruce Chandling if you want to see someone do a shitty out of touch 90s comedian bit but it doesn’t totally suck shit and wasn’t run into the center of the fucking earth like Doug’s 800 uploads and Cameo account.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I can't feel sorry for any of Joe because clearly they see themselves as above their fans. They think they are too good for the tiny amount of people who actually want to give them money. That's why Joe's "sorry redditards, we won at life" is so hilarious. They are both unenviable pieces of shit but somehow believe they are winners. Then again thats not uncommon in boomers

lowend73

Forum Clout
Jim got married while Anthony was in the Hospital. Think he sent the message to Anthony on where he stands with him. Maybe a phone call, but Jim seems like the type to drop everything and everyone in any relationship.

A real tender dick, if you catch my drift