• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Teen Suicide rates plummeted under Opie & Anthony's tenure -- & spiked whenever O&A were taken off the air

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
US_teen_suicide.jpg

1994: O&A got together, the year Teen Suicide rates reached their apex in our society.

As O&A's career progressed, the Teen Suicide numbers dropped to record-setting lows, coinciding with O&A's peak popularity. The biggest kid-killing of this era (Columbine) took place during a year when kid suicide was on the downswing.

2003 was recorded as the first calendar year since 1994 without any O&A content produced, and it is reflected in the numbers... Teens began killing themselves almost immediately after WNEW fired O&A... Look at the TRIANGLE of death that was caused by their negligence until 2004... when XM picked them up...

The death spiral continued until 2004, (ten years after O&A had seemingly solved the issue for our society.) O&A returned once more on XM, and the suicide rate dropped immediately, but in 2007 when O&A lost WYSP and a few other cities... The whole Grape Fight occurred, and the kids realized divorce was inevitable. The honeymoon was over.

As O&A's chemistry begins to wane (through no fault of Opie's own) the numbers GRADUALLY climb, and they only begin to spike again in 2014 when Anthony is officially fired.

The numbers don't lie. Look at the chart for yourself. Compare it to other sources. It's literally true. Opie & Anthony was a magical time in our lives, and it can happen again... Save the kids. Reunite Opie & Anthony...
#2024 #O&A30

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Ya know this might be a scenario where you see some data and then immediately come to a reason for why and then work backwards to prove it while ignoring any outside data

Just kidding! O&A SAVES!

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Numbers don't lie.
yo momma's weight is a lie, & that's basically numbers (the word 'ton' doesn't count, allegedly)

sorry, that was below the belt - an invisible area to yo momma.

I'll stop! I just need to keep my teeth sharp, & chicken wings can take-off a backstreet veneer in a second!