• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Suprisingly still available

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

Screenshot_20240406-165857~3.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I changed my ribs to a car crash when I realized you posted an archive link. Wow guys how is this still around???
It's a reference to the Vos bit, FUCKFACE. You think I think FBA is still around and selling O&A Army gear? You think I somehow missed the blatantly obvious fact it's an archived link when I'm the one who fucking looked it up and posted it?

Some of you really are a bunch of Literal Larrys, pardon my French.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
It's a reference to the Vos bit, FUCKFACE. You think I think FBA is still around and selling O&A Army gear? You think I somehow missed the blatantly obvious fact it's an archived link when I'm the one who fucking looked it up and posted it?

Some of you really are a bunch of Literal Larrys, pardon my French.
"How do ya like that, FUCKFACE?!" *sniff*

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
They might have sold a dozen ladies shirts but none of them got worn. “Come on, babe. It’s a nice shirt.” Probably would have had good luck selling FBA panties to creepy truckers though.