• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Supernatural moments in O&A History

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Anyone remember the show talking about their dead dadas? And they basically asked for their dads to give them a sign. It wasn't immediate but a little bit later the lights turned off in the studio and wouldn't come back on.

Does anyone recall this? It may have been on the anniversary of Opie's dad's death, or maybe on fathers day one year, or Anthony's dad death. It had to be at XM because Opie's dad didn't die until then.

(PS. People don't give Opie enough credit for rebounding from his father's immediate death mere month or so before the XM debut. What a champion.)

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Anyone remember the show talking about their dead dadas? And they basically asked for their dads to give them a sign. It wasn't immediate but a little bit later the lights turned off in the studio and wouldn't come back on.

Does anyone recall this? It may have been on the anniversary of Opie's dad's death, or maybe on fathers day one year, or Anthony's dad death. It had to be at XM because Opie's dad didn't die until then.

(PS. People don't give Opie enough credit for rebounding from his father's immediate death mere month or so before the XM debut. What a champion.)
Does anyone know if Ant went to Opie's dad's funeral? For some reason I think he didn't but that may not be true. Jim mentioned meeting Jennifer Cumia at Opies dad's funeral. That was of course post divorce so I could see him skipping that. Maybe he just didn't want to be sad.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

I still can’t find the original show but I’ve heard them discuss this moment countless times. I’m honestly not sure if it happened on air at this point because I figured someone would have clipped it.

lowend73

Forum Clout

I think I do. Didn't Opie say a number kept showing up for him while he was drying.

It had something to do with his dad, my autism with this stupid show made me remember that