• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY????? FUCKING STUPID U2 RIPPED THAT OFF FROM SABBATH…FUCKING SCCCCUMMMBAGGS
What a fucking retard Norton is. Not really the same thing but listening to any time they discussed South Park and you hear the dismissive disgust in his voice is enraging. "I just don't like cartoons" then makes a Chip cartoon.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What a fucking retard Norton is. Not really the same thing but listening to any time they discussed South Park and you hear the dismissive disgust in his voice is enraging. "I just don't like cartoons" then makes a Chip cartoon.
He was fucking retardedly jealous. He would always rant about how they weren’t allowed to say nigger on Tough Crowd but South Park got away with it.

Jim when hearing buttery beats: “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOT SHIT THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU SUCK A COCK AND LOSE T CELLS TOO!!!!”

Jim after finding out Sirius had a channel for buttery beats: “Eh actually its not bad music”

:image_9248_lg:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He was fucking retardedly jealous. He would always rant about how they weren’t allowed to say nigger on Tough Crowd but South Park got away with it.

Jim when hearing buttery beats: “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOT SHIT THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU SUCK A COCK AND LOSE T CELLS TOO!!!!”

Jim after finding out Sirius had a channel for buttery beats: “Eh actually its not bad music”

:image_9248_lg:
They all had the worst taste in most media. Movies was the only thing I would genuinely agree with them on. I'm not a Nine Inch Nails fan at all but Norton hating them and then talking about how great K.I.S.S. is was embarrassing.