• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stuttering John > Shuli

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
Shuli was always a terrible unfunny kike. The only good thing he ever did was subject himself to feces during the High Pitch vs. Joey Boots Craptacular, which he couldn't stop patting himself on the back for before the event had even ended. Everything else was cancer, like whining about Richard and Sal not paying their dues doing standup (when he started at open mics like 18 months before they did, he tried to parlay his hss appearances into ticket sales just like they did, and he was clearly insanely jealous because they were funnier anyway despite having less experience), or trying to jew fellow heeb Scott Salem out of most of his promised fee for the killers of comedy tour (to be fair, Scott was a lazy fuck and did basically nothing for the shows). Calling him a hack would be overly generous.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
All kidding aside, John has had a way more successful career, John is also fun to make fun of. Shuli is dull boring and lazy. You all pretend to hate WATP or at least hate listen, but when Karl has a co host on, it is implied that you should at the very least listen to the pod being roasted. Bringing clips is recommended. Shuli does neither! As his mesr presence should be enough to entertain us.
Keep in mind, I never knew who Shuli was, I stopped listening to Stern way before he ever was on the show. My hatred stems from just a handful of appearances on WATP and the shit he's done since

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Shuli is dull boring and lazy…it is implied that you should at the very least listen to the pod being roasted. Bringing clips is recommended. Shuli does neither
Nothing worse than an unprepared guest. That’s p disrespectful toward Karl the pedo guard. It’s not as if he couldn’t get more prominent guests but he’s throwing Shuli a bone and Shuli wants it served on a silver platter.

G

All kidding aside, John has had a way more successful career, John is also fun to make fun of. Shuli is dull boring and lazy. You all pretend to hate WATP or at least hate listen, but when Karl has a co host on, it is implied that you should at the very least listen to the pod being roasted. Bringing clips is recommended. Shuli does neither! As his mesr presence should be enough to entertain us.
Keep in mind, I never knew who Shuli was, I stopped listening to Stern way before he ever was on the show. My hatred stems from just a handful of appearances on WATP and the shit he's done since
I love how he initially resisted making fun of John(like he's some kind of classy professional), then realized he brought nothing to the table and made John his entire thing. Directly ganking Karl's bit and making his whole show that bit. So much so that he drove John off the internet and now nobody can make fun of him.

Like always a jew came along and drank so deeply from the well he left everyone thirsty.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Nice son, stupid.
8C9613461-tdy-same-sex-homecoming-131106-02.jpg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
When Sam Roberts became prevalent on O&A, I had just switched back from Stern and didn't know who Sam was. Immediately I thought he was Shuli and was so confused why they would hire Howard's table scraps and not even acknowledge it.

Stuttering John > Sam Roberts = Shuli

At least John has been part of classic bits going back to the 1980's, even if it was scripted for him. He performed.