Stupid Geno Bisconte was TRASHING Fez Whatley on Compound today... Anthony nervous laughed

FoundryMusicDanny

There was high latency delay on the screen.
I caught the video via mushmouth SaiyanZ, but it appears the stream is taken down. I would link it but can't find it. Compound videos are really locked down now. Nobody cares. Stupid Geno blames Fez for not being booked on Ron and Fez again because he said the word "faggot." The truth is Stupid Geno probably wasn't up to par, and then rationalized it by falling for Fez's obvious bit. Cumia barely put up an effort to play straight man with Stupid Geno's lazy diatribe. Anthony was just chuckling right along. If any of the sad souls who are so fallen that they still sub to Compound are listening, please rip the video and post.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
79-B1-F2-AB-4-E68-499-E-B246-10-E0419-BA909.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Even in death Fez is not above criticism. Fez is as a dick to many people.

You wanna speak ill of the dead when it's justified, sure. Fire away.

Geno Bisconte is a fucking idiot, a worthless hack, and freely blaming a guy for not being back on the show, instead of accepting the fact that he wasn't back on because he was a fucking idiot, and a worthless hack.

And before anyone throws out Tommy Rhodes - yes, another hack, but the difference is that's Ron's friend. Geno has no friends, because HE IS A FUCKING IDIOT AND A WORTHLESS HACK.

I'm Ray Wilson saying this right now - let that sink in, that's just how low you are in the world, Geno.