Stephen King broke O&A

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
A few years ago when my mom was dying in the hospital and I wasn't allowed to visit her because of a cold, I decided to read every single thread on wackbag, going back to 2000.
The turning point and end of the pests was when Opie called for a pest attack on Stephen King and the concensus was "who gives a fuck?" After that there were no more pests and the word was only used ironically. Say pests again.

A few years ago when my mom was dying in the hospital and I wasn't allowed to visit her because of a cold, I decided to read every single thread on wackbag, going back to 2000.
The turning point and end of the pests was when Opie called for a pest attack on Stephen King and the concensus was "who gives a fuck?" After that there were no more pests and the word was only used ironically. Say pests again.
I remember you posting about that. That's so fucked and I'm unironically so sorry, rutherford. Did you see her at all before she died?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I remember you posting about that. That's so fucked and I'm unironically so sorry, rutherford. Did you see her at all before she died?
We were allowed one visit to say goodbye when she was officially dying but by that time she didn't recognize me or my brother. Thanks for the sentiment brotherman. I try not to get angry about it because it doesn't do me any good. I'm lucky I had a great mom

We were allowed one visit to say goodbye when she was officially dying but by that time she didn't recognize me or my brother. Thanks for the sentiment brotherman. I try not to get angry about it because it doesn't do me any good. I'm lucky I had a great mom
You seem to be a better person than a shock jock who had a dying Mom. He never visited her as he didn't want to be sad.

I was a huge Stephen King fan when I was younger, and I was asking myself lately, "what's my favorite SK novel?" And I realized that I don't really like any of them.

Maybe I would choose 'The Shining.' 'Insomnia' is underrated. I think people discount it because the protagonist is an old man and it's kinda slow. But other than that...eh.

But despite his insane & annoying behavior on Twitter, he is genuinely a brilliant short story writer. He's not a great novelist, but his short stories are awesome. I could name a few. 'The Shawshank Redemption', 'Beachworld', 'Graveyard Shift'. All great.

I hope Trump gets elected so that SK's head explodes.