• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stanhope hasn’t tweeted in over two weeks and the last podcast released was recorded before then

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

I’ve been investigating after those videos of him dying thinking he had a stroke. I thought he was dead. He’s alive. He talks about it here in the first few minutes.

Or did I fuck up da bit

I assumed he recorded this when he was in Texas. I didn’t do any research. I used to listen all the time and he usually has a few episodes on deck since they don’t get released right away.

Forum Clout
I assumed he recorded this when he was in Texas. I didn’t do any research. I used to listen all the time and he usually has a few episodes on deck since they don’t get released right away.
I hadn’t listened to him in years but the episode starts with talking about the rogan/dying video thing and then interviews his doctor about his colon and how he should get a colonoscopy. Idk I tapped out after 7 minutes I just wanted to see if he was dead or not

G

I will always respect Stanhope for refusing to become a part of gay ass "Deathsquad" on JRE live. Joe kept on asking him to move to LA but he refused, that was when Joe was so adamant in creating a gated community with his friends. Cult leader midget
*Fun Sized Animal Killer

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I will always respect Stanhope for refusing to become a part of gay ass "Deathsquad" on JRE live. Joe kept on asking him to move to LA but he refused, that was when Joe was so adamant in creating a gated community with his friends. Cult leader midget

He absolutely was part of the Deathsquad. Even Greg Fitzsimmons and Doug Benson were there at the beginning. The two Dougs and Greg were the first to jump ship because Redban is a fat junkie who got fired by Rogan. Then Tom/Christina and Ari went to Burr's AllThingsComedy, with YMH later going independent. It all fell apart. All that remains is Kill Tony.

BgFNHbLCAAAvi-B

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He absolutely was part of the Deathsquad. Even Greg Fitzsimmons and Doug Benson were there at the beginning. The two Dougs and Greg were the first to jump ship because Redban is a fat junkie who got fired by Rogan. Then Tom/Christina and Ari went to Burr's AllThingsComedy, with YMH later going independent. It all fell apart. All that remains is Kill Tony.

BgFNHbLCAAAvi-B
Bone Zone was in there early too and Redban couldn't handle Beeman making fun of him

Forum Clout

BgFNHbLCAAAvi-B
Wasn't it just Redban attaching anyone he wanted to the "Deathsquad network"? Burr got pissed because he felt Redban took his podcast and uploaded it to Deathsquad without his permission

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Wasn't it just Redban attaching anyone he wanted to the "Deathsquad network"? Burr got pissed because he felt Redban took his podcast and uploaded it to Deathsquad without his permission

Pretty sure everyone in the picture was hosted at the old Deathsquad website. It totally fell apart within a couple years. The Twitter account has been dead since 2015.

Burr was never listed on the site. Wonder if that's why they went to ATC after Burr got pissed at Redban.