• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stand up comedy that isnt current events or politics

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Mark normand is actually funny but had to turn off when he started making jokes about gays and racism. ENOUGH.

Jerry seinfelds standup isnt funny but i respect him for his subject matter
Seinfeld wise I remember they tried to make one of his jokes in 2018 sound like he was talking about Trump because that’s what all the comedians were doing. The joke in question turned out to be from the 80s and had nothing to do with Trump. The joke was how you have to be a real narcissist to think “you know who should run the country? Me!” Which can be applied to anyone running for president.

Also if you look at the top grossing comedians theyre comedians that don’t do political shit or do very little of it. Turns out people just want to laugh and not be lectured.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
O&A until Anthony started fancying himself a professor with real opinions. I loved their take on everything, it was just dumbass banter that didn’t even come close to turning into discussing the issues. They were just bashing Hillary’s fat ankles.