• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stalking women like a sex-offender

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
S527_1.png

S1_1.png

This man is a danger to all women and children.

52.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Here for my grandson's birthday. I better take creepshots of this woman having a meal with her child.

What a disgusting old man. Truly wretched. You can bet he wouldn't pull that shit if a man was sitting with them.
He fails to realize he is just as trashy. They are both there for a very sad looking kids birthday party. Birthdays at Chuck E Cheese havent been cool since the 80s.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Faggot boomer learns from the drunken jock he sucks the dick of, taking pictures of black people without their consent to mock them while looking like a necrotic toe. This is how you know these old retards are completely cut off from society: Wow, a nigger has a bad wig? I don’t see this 1000 times a day. This is important enough to post to Twitter. It’d be like tweeting everytime a nigger committed a crime! Oh wait…

Forum Clout

sycophant​

/ˈsɪkəfant/

noun
a person who acts obsequiously towards someone important in order to gain advantage.
"because he is high-ranking, he's surrounded by sycophants"
synonyms: toady, creep, crawler, fawner, flatterer, flunkey, truckler, groveller, doormat, lickspittle, kowtower, obsequious person, minion, hanger-on, leech, puppet, spaniel, Uriah Heep, bootlicker, yes-man, brown-nose, suck-up, arse-licker, arse-kisser, suckhole, ass-licker, ass-kisser

Even these creepshots are solely for Nana's benefit.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What an asshole. Doing that creepshot shit is bad enough, but doing it to someone with their kid at Chuck E Cheese seems extra fucked up.

I'm not gonna lie though, I want to tell that first picture to shut up.