• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SPY REPORT: Missy Muscles back in New York, posts bedside pic (instagram)

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
O845ttN.png

Forum Clout
They very clearly don't have a "traditional" heterosexual relationship, as no one's longtime girlfriend a) agrees to live 800 miles away and only see you once every few months, or b) doesn't mind when you jet off to Vegas despite the house leaking like a sieve. It's obviously an "arrangement", some type of deal has been brokered for some nefarious reason. She's not fucking that gnarled old ghoul and even if she wanted to, I doubt he'd give a shit.

Forum Clout
Personally, I think she's actually all in with Nana. Follow her on Instagram. She constantly posts Sopranos shit decades after it was in the zeitgeist. Politically, her posts are in line with Nana's MAGA beliefs. She comes off as a psycho that's totally devoted to this aging ex-radio alcoholic/pedophile wannabe. Remember, she's the bat shit crazy bitch that stole Anthony's camera, put his keys into cat shit and burned that young chick's clothes. Ant had her locked up and now...they're together. He's totally in charge of that relationship.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Personally, I think she's actually all in with Nana. Follow her on Instagram. She constantly posts Sopranos shit decades after it was in the zeitgeist. Politically, her posts are in line with Nana's MAGA beliefs. She comes off as a psycho that's totally devoted to this aging ex-radio alcoholic/pedophile wannabe. Remember, she's the bat shit crazy bitch that stole Anthony's camera, put his keys into cat shit and burned that young chick's clothes. Ant had her locked up and now...they're together. He's totally in charge of that relationship.
I'm surprised she never had a little niglet with Nana. Nana will be dead in less than a year then she gets what ever money Nana has left.

Forum Clout
I'm surprised she never had a little niglet with Nana. Nana will be dead in less than a year then she gets what ever money Nana has left.
Even if she inherits his money and property, he has a dwindling reserve of funds. She would be on the hook for the mortgage, property taxes, car payment, utilities. She would have to *gasp* get a job and a good one at that to make the monthly nut. Compound would cease to exist immediately as the remaining ball washers would finally unsub with no TACS. They ain’t sticking around for Chrissie or Geno.

If he has a will I would bet Dawn is the executor. I hope if he has anything to leave he has it stipulated to go into a trust for Warren and Layla. Those kids are growing up with his looks, it’s the least he can do.