• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone said something related to shit or farting so I’m going to play fart noises for 2 minutes

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Because I have zero sense of humor and am a thin skinned pussy who can’t contribute but insists on trying.
IMG_0294.png

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I tried listening to Stern and I can't get past that.
Not sure how you’re going about it, but I’d aim for specific clips or segments rather than anything long form. Lots of times Fred doesn’t contribute at all so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Off the top of my head, I’d say go for some of the fights or Beetlejuice bits. I love Eric the Actor, but Fred does fuck those up.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Loving all the Stern talk and Norris bashing lately. I grew up listening to Stern and didn’t get into O&A until much later.

Hey Bonnie, what do you think of Win Fred’s Money?
I don’t go super deep with Stern. I know it’s just a trivia contest against him but don’t think I’ve ever heard them actually do it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
It’s basically just the last segment of Win Ben Stein’s Money. I get real Professor Anthony vibes from Fred’s displayed intelligence. But he is Martian royalty so maybe he actually does know stuff.
I think they’re both closeted homosexuals. Who gets a lap dance from a guy and then cries during his bachelor party?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Older O&A is almost unlistenable with the horse shit sound clips they use over and over and over. Mostly South Park shit or early Family Guy. Two 40 year olds pretending to be relevant pop culture wise in the early 2000s.