• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So who’s gonna pay Jim to give well wishes to our sick Nana?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
5A25FB9C-CDDB-4EBE-B062-470A7A8FAC55.jpeg

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I remember worm posted this really embarrassing video on twitter of him fighting back tears over a cordial interaction he had with an uber eats delivery guy, and colin quinn replied with "I wish there was an uber stabs!"

I know that's not relevant to your thread, but I would rather be given a columbian necktie than ever give wormton any of my hard earned money. not even for da bit

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I remember worm posted this really embarrassing video on twitter of him fighting back tears over a cordial interaction he had with an uber eats delivery guy, and colin quinn replied with "I wish there was an uber stabs!"

I know that's not relevant to your thread, but I would rather be given a columbian necktie than ever give wormton any of my hard earned money. not even for da bit
Is this photo where that originated from?
IMG_2335.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Is there a clip of this? Sounds like a funny bit
I just looked and of course not. There’s almost no clips online. Basically they were saying how could you be a self respecting comic and do that then they were laughing at the prices. Bobby changed his to $500 after that. Of course Norton was in there and all the characters separate. I swear they were all like $20 too.