• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So weird how two of my scripts have already been optioned then, stlaker.

G

Screenshot_20210720-013420_Chrome.jpg

G

He is the epitome of pathetic. Even if he wasn't completely lying about anyone remotely important glancing at his shitty script and throwing it into the trash, I would literally kill myself if I woke up one morning and found out I was a 41 year old man with no career who plays with toys all day and writes down daydreams hoping that George Lucas will magically decide to throw me millions of dollars. Not to mention fat

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Lol wasn’t it just The Ark as recently as last month?

You know, the one that Pat’s producers have been both shopping around and also acquiring financing for but since all of the studios in town completely shut down through all of Covid, things were just starting to pick up again now.

Piggy - When will you learn that your lies don’t work on people who actually know what you’re pretending to be? You’re not a runner, you’re not a self-defense trainer, you’re not a bodybuilder and you’re not a screenwriter getting movies made in Hollywood. You’re a fat midwestern hillbilly chasing magic beans because you’re a fucking brainless rube.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Hollywood, now more than ever, is set up to keep outsiders out. The days of the hometown hero making it big there are gone - especially if that person is a chubby, unattractive, Midwestern heterosexual white guy. Only diverse prospects are getting creative jobs, and attractive white people (read : not Patrick) are only getting in-front of the camera jobs.

Pat's only Ace in the hole is his SFWA connections to provide fodder for the Hollywood child sex parties.

One thing about Pat is that he is just like Nana. Even if all of these grandiose Hollywood proclamations were true, and Fat Pat did indeed come into a good sum of money, he'd spend it as soon as he got it. He's incapable of bettering his life because he's incapable of managing or even holding onto money.

Forum Clout
With regard to scripts being optioned someone on the old sub explained how a very common scam run on rubes exactly like Fatso works:

Allegedly Big Producer contacts Fatso and offers to option his script for five years for a paltry sum, $100 or whatever the minimum allowable amount is. Fatso's salami nipples get hard thinking about how he's going to make it, his scripts have actually been optioned! By someone in Hollywood! Who's Jewish!

So then Producer says "OK but in order to sell these to actual studios we need to design and print up posters and other promotional material and this and that and travel expenses to meet with bigwigs who are even more Jewish than I am...it's only going to cost you $500"

And then if the rube balks, the producer shoves the script into a drawer for the next five years and Fatso can't do anything with it until the option expires.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I can't believe he responds to emails. His idiocy continues to amaze me.

He wants to have his cake and eat it, just as in every situation situation.

He wants to be able to respond to everything and get the last word/make threats/insult but also cling to his victimhood status. Of course the real world doesn't work like that but he doesn't see it because his brain doesn't work properly.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
With regard to scripts being optioned someone on the old sub explained how a very common scam run on rubes exactly like Fatso works:

Allegedly Big Producer contacts Fatso and offers to option his script for five years for a paltry sum, $100 or whatever the minimum allowable amount is. Fatso's salami nipples get hard thinking about how he's going to make it, his scripts have actually been optioned! By someone in Hollywood! Who's Jewish!

So then Producer says "OK but in order to sell these to actual studios we need to design and print up posters and other promotional material and this and that and travel expenses to meet with bigwigs who are even more Jewish than I am...it's only going to cost you $500"

And then if the rube balks, the producer shoves the script into a drawer for the next five years and Fatso can't do anything with it until the option expires.

These days it’s not uncommon for screenplays to be optioned for as little as $1 by people who are also looking to crack the door open and need something to show on the off chance they get the opportunity to talk to someone.

I’ve had people try to talk to me outside the building about their amazing script before. If I heard “it’s a submarine war epic based on a true story” or “it’s a film noir set on a giant spaceship” from someone I’ve never heard of I’d tell them to get the fuck out of my face.

Forum Clout
He wants to have his cake and eat it, just as in every situation situation.

He wants to be able to respond to everything and get the last word/make threats/insult but also cling to his victimhood status. Of course the real world doesn't work like that but he doesn't see it because his brain doesn't work properly.
he is correcting the public record in a private email. sorry you're stupid.