• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, let me get this straight:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He does this multiple times over the years and the result is always the same. Just another humiliation fetish outlet for him. TEEHEE TEEHEE I WENT TO AN EVENT WHERE THERE WERE NO PICTURES AND WORMED A CAMERA IN!!! TEEE HEEEE TEEE HEEE and when he’s rejected he broods and jerks off with his fingers in his stink hole. Motherfucked Steve Martin only to become his friend. Motherfucked Bobby Deniro only to become his friend. Motherfucked Gene Simons only to become his friend. Fake faggot cocksucker. FUCK!!!

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Tell us how you really feel, Sue!

I do enjoy how Gene Simmons humiliates these pathetic fucks though. I'm not even a fan of KISS but I like him just for that reason. This is fucking great...

Of course Gene is gonna humiliate some faggot goy that bought into the merchandising based off of his love for their most obvious gay hit. Kikeworm Gene just scored some points with me. I fuckin hate Bert.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
In the same clip he talks about how Worm himself treated a fan like shit at the same event because the guy wanted Jim to talk on the phone with his uncle or something. The hypocrisy is the worst part.

And Jim Leyritz, you scccummbag, sure you smiled and said hi but I could tell you didn't remember us being best friends in studio for 9 minutes.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

I do enjoy how Gene Simmons humiliates these pathetic fucks though. I'm not even a fan of KISS but I like him just for that reason. This is fucking great...

Man I REALLY fucking hate when people say "shut up!" as an exclamation of disbelief. People don't really do that shit around here thankfully. My cousin said it to me once and I was like "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

He called "Rock and Roll All Night" "Party All Night Long". I hate KISS and that bothered me. It's like when he told Adam Sandler that Happy Madison was his favorite movie.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This faggot went to an event where they were instructed to not take pictures, ignored those instructions, and then threw a tantrum on the air when someone didn’t take a picture with him?

Norton sucks.

Wouldn't be an ona clip without Opie constantly trying to shoehorn his nom fitting suit into the conversation. A grown man thinks it's funny he's skipping a business dinner because he's "too lazy" to buy a new suit. Of course he's lying