• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So he’s given up right?

G

Imagine posting seven-hour call of duty streams on your “media empire”. Not just once or twice mind you, but almost every other night for the last couple months.
IMG_1402.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yes but once again in typical Anthony fashion. I’m going to rant and it’ll be all over the place:

Anthony always said during Greggshells that Opie should have accepted their waning popularity. That reinventing yourself was impossible. So what did Cumia do with Compound? Try to expand his popularity and reinvent himself. When Opie got fired and started doing his random shows in NYC or on the beach, Anthony shit all over him: What are you doing! This isn’t a show! This is pathetic! You live off superchatters! So what does Ant do now? He streams COD in his apartment and people pay him money to ask questions…just like the streams Opie does. Cumia is the only one trying to hold on to some “relevancy” and doing a “show.” This can be said for numerous things in Cumias life. He shits on Opie for talking to potatos and nobodies but associates with Shuli, Geno, and WATP.

Much like his racism Anthonys career has been a frog in boiling water. As he gets more irrelevant him and his fans can’t notice it because they’re so focused on how bad others, like Opie, are doing.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I mean actually, when was he ever trying? Ant has been phoning in his entire career since Jimmy joined and they made their little pact. Ant rode Opies coattails until he was fired and then he got KtC and Erock to create and run another show for him. If Anthony couldn’t find another handler Compound would stop because Cumia just doesn’t have that drive.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
If Anthony couldn’t find another handler Compound would stop because Cumia just doesn’t have that drive.
Missy sells shampoo (that causes balding and other health issues) in a pyramid scheme, so she clearly has no moral compass either. Sounds like the right candidate to be the next Compound executive producer. She also happens to be more masculine than any of the guys at the network.

Forum Clout
Yes but once again in typical Anthony fashion. I’m going to rant and it’ll be all over the place:

Anthony always said during Greggshells that Opie should have accepted their waning popularity. That reinventing yourself was impossible. So what did Cumia do with Compound? Try to expand his popularity and reinvent himself. When Opie got fired and started doing his random shows in NYC or on the beach, Anthony shit all over him: What are you doing! This isn’t a show! This is pathetic! You live off superchatters! So what does Ant do now? He streams COD in his apartment and people pay him money to ask questions…just like the streams Opie does. Cumia is the only one trying to hold on to some “relevancy” and doing a “show.” This can be said for numerous things in Cumias life. He shits on Opie for talking to potatos and nobodies but associates with Shuli, Geno, and WATP.

Much like his racism Anthonys career has been a frog in boiling water. As he gets more irrelevant him and his fans can’t notice it because they’re so focused on how bad others, like Opie, are doing.
I've brought this up in a different thread that I can't find and won't bother reiterating, but I genuinely ( :image_9248: ) think, consciously or otherwise, he acknowledges he's kind of the ground zero for both "renegade broadcasting" (Joe Rogan famously cited O&A and his Live from the Compound shit specifically as inspiration) and that Gavin and shit were gaining influence on his network, and hence believes he's "owed" for it. Combined that with "haha jk but not really" racism being as hot as it's been in decades, I'm convinced whether he realized it or not he was just kind of owed a deal of influence or success as being one of the oldest, most established guys doing it.

Brothaman "reinventing" himself? Well, obviously that was pathetic, because he tried to be a brand new person, and nobody was buying it! But Ant! Now, Ant is BRILLIANT and so quick witted! FAMOUSLY hilarious! That's completely different, that's just being unchained. No BOSSES! No MANAGEMENT! HIS show! And then... just nothing happened. It was obviously "supposed to", this is the legend Anthony Cumia here! O&A went to battle with STERN! Everyone remember what Opie and Anthony was! He'd done the hard part already, now was time for everyone to bend the knee and kiss the ring.

Like that cope when he couldn't get CoD to work and it was obviously the game company "Motherfucking me because I'm a Republican!"; he's as badass and cool and "with it" as ever; his lack of success is the direct result of (((The Wokesters))) actively sabotaging him.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
This dumb relic thought the pay model of subscribing for content would be the end all, be all. Could have easily ridden the high of his firing and to corral a strong fanbase with free viewing, but NOPE! Charge them about 8 bucks a month and slowly grind your product into the ground until only a few diehard fans are left paying. Joe Rogaine is riding high with 200 million and that originated from him giving free access on Youtube.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Opie ran a tight ship.
He really did, Opie never brought his girlfriend to sit on his lap while working. Opie never fell asleep on mic, Opie never brought in his girl to and stare while they worked. Opie is the one who went to the meetings. Opie had to be the bad guy to keep the other 2 degenerates in check to continue to have a show.
I'm being completely serious about this too, this isn't some Opie love irony
Opie's current pod stinks, I think after losing the OnA show his brain broke and then losing 2 friends like that really sent him over the edge. But old Opie was absolutely needed to keep that show in check

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He really did, Opie never brought his girlfriend to sit on his lap while working. Opie never fell asleep on mic, Opie never brought in his girl to and stare while they worked. Opie is the one who went to the meetings. Opie had to be the bad guy to keep the other 2 degenerates in check to continue to have a show.
I'm being completely serious about this too, this isn't some Opie love irony
Opie's current pod stinks, I think after losing the OnA show his brain broke and then losing 2 friends like that really sent him over the edge. But old Opie was absolutely needed to keep that show in check

OK but you really didn't need to add all that preemptive apologetic "no no, I'm being serious" condescension. Please repost this pro-Opie rhetoric with a less shameful tone.