• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So Bill Burr is dying

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
This one actually got me because of how excited I was. I learned that I don’t want Nana to die because it would be a blow to our community he’s like a host for a parasite. But I really kind of would like it if bill burr got into an accident flying a helicopter.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
This one actually got me because of how excited I was. I learned that I don’t want Nana to die because it would be a blow to our community he’s like a host for a parasite. But I really kind of would like it if bill burr got into an accident flying a helicopter.
Definitely it will be a helicopter crash! The amount of rich people that had fatal accidents on those things should serve as a warning, but luckily it won't.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
The pilot even told Kobe it was too foggy to fly that day.
I loved Kobe even as a Knicks fan but stupid got what he deserved flying around LA like he was some fucking prince.

I remember I was eating a taco made by the Salvadorians down the block when Nigger Lebron broke his record for points. Woke up and nigger Kobe was dead.

Shame his kids and all those other people had to die though. But Kobe and too scared to say no pilot got what was coming to them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I loved Kobe even as a Knicks fan but stupid got what he deserved flying around LA like he was some fucking prince.

I remember I was eating a taco made by the Salvadorians down the block when Nigger Lebron broke his record for points. Woke up and nigger Kobe was dead.

Shame his kids and all those other people had to die though. But Kobe and too scared to say no pilot got what was coming to them.
Rich people do that in LA because the traffic so fucking bad. It was funny to watch people pretend they cared about everyone and not just Kobe. I do feel bad for the young girls because no one deserves that. Fuck Kobe though since it was literally his fault.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Rich people do that in LA because the traffic so fucking bad. It was funny to watch people pretend they cared about everyone and not just Kobe. I do feel bad for the young girls because no one deserves that. Fuck Kobe though since it was literally his fault.
Imagine the nigger fatigue the pilot must’ve felt when he got the hunch they may not make it home after waking up real early to fly them across town.

Forum Clout
Imagine the nigger fatigue the pilot must’ve felt when he got the hunch they may not make it home after waking up real early to fly them across town.

Fuck him it's his job to say no to the rich guy who wants to fly a helicopter through the fog. There's a reason why men look down on cowards: The cowards, eventually, are six feet deeper than the rest of us.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
DAYUM WHI BOI DID I JUST CATCH YALL ENJOYIN SUMPHIN AGAIN??
I remember it was on his MMP like 7 years ago or something when it was somewhat listenable still. He was getting mail in of people recommending teas that would loosely imitate the buzz of alcohol. Dude just have a fuckin beer or whiskey, he didn't even have the kid at the time and it's not like he was drinking all day I think he just drank at the end of the day like everyone else.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I remember it was on is MMP like 7 years ago or something when it was somewhat listenable still. He was getting mail in of people recommending teas that would loosely imitate the buzz of alcohol. Dude just have a fuckin beer or whiskey, he didn't even have the kid at the time and it's not like he was drinking all day I think he just drank at the end of the day like everyone else.
Ya got ya bats duuuudeee.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
She was 100% right to get rid of the pitbull she forced him to adopt.

They should have never gotten her to begin with. It just says "hey it's fine if it mauls you to death but not Tyrone's- I mean our baby."

I remember it was on his MMP like 7 years ago or something when it was somewhat listenable still. He was getting mail in of people recommending teas that would loosely imitate the buzz of alcohol. Dude just have a fuckin beer or whiskey, he didn't even have the kid at the time and it's not like he was drinking all day I think he just drank at the end of the day like everyone else.

Nia learned about alcoholism from Jimmy.
"You don't understand. If I have a beer, I go to a dark place, man..."