• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Smilin Thru the Pain

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 2.18.58 AM.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
In one way he's probably happier than he's ever been. I mean he has the living sex doll with a cock he's always desired. Then again, even somebody as delusional as the worm has to know that Thor is with him solely for the money and lifestyle and if that ever goes, so does "she". It's a tough one.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
In one way he's probably happier than he's ever been. I mean he has the living sex doll with a cock he's always desired. Then again, even somebody as delusional as the worm has to know that Thor is with him solely for the money and lifestyle and if that ever goes, so does "she". It's a tough one.
This man fell in love with Brazilian hookers. Never underestimate his ability to feel 0 shame.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 205351
James has long been trans rights activist, wonder how he feels about Nana’s whore’s rage about them
Elton Manson was funny when I realized what she meant..but i had to realize what she meant. 2/10 joke

I’m not even gonna speak on the tweet, just James Nordon. Jim is a fake trans activist. What has he been progressive about? For 20 years he made jokes about loving their cocks and calling them trannies. Now I don’t expect everyone to be up on whats PC but you can’t call them trannies anymore, and you can’t talk about how you love girldick. Both are pretty “demeaning”. Even weirder is that Norton isn’t some dude who just fucks trannies, that would make sense, but he genuinely loves them which makes his lack of PC even weirder.

But Jim, and Alena, both survive off this idea that every trans Ant or Missy tweet is simply a crazy while they’re “one of the good ones”. Even though the Norwegian Point Guard has talked many times about wanting children and being a house wife…you know, the perversion of true woman hood or whatever.

It’s just a constant pick me battle between all these people. Ant wants to be accepted as white. Missy wants to be accepted as a man. Alena wants to be accepted as a woman. Norton wants to be accepted as a straight person